1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
well if you have a 02 that says it fits through 01, so i wouldn't bother. it's too much of a hassle if your wrong. any sts will be better than stock. you could try checking the buy and sell forums here. people might be selling sts's. i have the FC sts and its shorter than stock but not by much. its noticable tho. i think its a little easier to drive that way. you don't have that huge throw in between shifts which makes u less likely to miss a shift. but good luck

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,103 Posts
Shifter should be the same even though it says it's for only an 01. The Focus shifter didn't change until mid 03. so a 2001 should fit. If you win now that's a $30 bid and $15 to ship, $45. And B&M is just a shorten stock shifter. C-F-M.com has a adjustable STS for about $100. It's all in what you want to spend. But honestly i wouldn't spend too much more than the current price. Way too expensive for just a shortened stock shifter....

·
Registered
264 Posts
Focus shifter changed MAY of 02.... been looking into getting a Steeda short throw it may be like 120$ but it's worth it in the end... maybe a inch shorter... but the pivot ratio is cut down by half. but two different types... pre may and after may...

Smitty

1 - 4 of 4 Posts