Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
FocusFest Event Team
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking on your site and didn't see anything about hours on there. I will be putting in an order first thing tomorrow morning for the limited purple camber and toe arms and wanted to see if there was any chance of it shipping tomorrow or if it would have to wait til monday? Looking forward to getting both these parts so I can quite destroying my rear tires!

I have to wait til tomorrow to order, but want to make sure I can still get the special and get the free sweatshirt with it.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
We are closed Saturdays. Even if we were open though, no shipping company accepts/counts Saturdays as a shipping day. While UPS/FedEx may deliver on Saturdays for overnight shipments, they dont do any out bound, so The shipments would be considered Monday receipt.

That said, if we ship Monday, KS is a one or two day ship from us. So figure on getting it Tues or Wed.

THANX!!! :D

·
FocusFest Event Team
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sweet. thanks for the quick reply. can't wait to get this stuff on

·
FocusFest Event Team
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just put my order in (order number 3392). I put in the "shirt" code for the hoodie, but didn't see anything asking for size on it. just wanted to make sure it still will go on there. I can call ya on monday if need be.

·
FocusFest Event Team
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got my stuff delivered on thursday! I agree with someone in another thread; the pics do not do the purple color justice. That is a beautiful color! Thanks for getting everything out to me quickly and I can't wait to get it all put on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts