Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't resist having a little fun when getting the car ready for winter this year. I painted my winter rims white this fall and couldn't resist adding a little more white after they were installed. Just for the record, I used plasti-dip painted white so everything is removable if I get sick of it or when the rims come off in the spring.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
^^ x2 ;)

Other than that looks great.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
IMO eyelids should always be the same color as your hood.
Eyelids are for giving the look of a boser hood.

Looks GREAT otherwise. I love those wheels in white on your car and the mirrors are nice.

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey what kind of mud flap are those or did you just make your own because those look awesome
Thanks. I made them myself. http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=271772

Did you use the plasti-dip that you found in your cabinet? Looks good with the sonic blue.
Yup. That stuff is only brush on, however, so I couldn't get it to lay on as flat as I'd like. I may redo it when I can get a can of spray on plasti-dip but it was worth a shot.

As for the eyelids, I will definitely be doing them in either blue or black someday but I think I will leave them like this for a bit longer. I'm liking the way it looks for now.

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
those are some aggressive ass snow tires! :)
Studded Winterforce tires. They are one size too large for this car but you can't be to picky when buying 16" tires off Craigslist. Especially when it was $75 for the whole set which were practically new.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I like the white on that color looks good man

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
I'm digging it. Even the eyebrows. I'm sure I'd grow tired of them, but it's not all that bad of a look. Different.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts