Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im looking for a new shift knob and if i m not mistaken the thread size is 12m x 1.25 right? also since most of this companies go by car and not size it hard to find the knob i want,

pretty much im asking are the mustang shift knobs the same thread size as ours cuz there the only ones ive found a sphere chrome shift knob that threads on. thanks

·
Registered
92 Posts
Off subject but...

Not sure what the thread size is sorry! Its imagine its european so I should be relatively common (metric).

I did find by accident that Audi a4?-s4 with 6 speed share the same shift pattern. So more knobbb selection if the thread size is the same (if you want the pattern written on the top).

There is also the mini with the 6 speed the cooper s? and works? I believe that run the getrag box.

Of course this isn't important if you don't want the shift pattern.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its kewl if its got the shift pattern as long as its a large ball shift knob and has the same exact patter. cuz i found a mustang knob i love its from monster knobs and there on ebay for 29.99 is a 2in ball.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Richbrook out of england have some of the best shifters EVER. Check em OUT!!!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
come on i know somebody out there knows if the mustang shift knob from like the 1995-2004 models will fit the svt focus shifter?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts