Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyoen know were i can get a nice shift knob for my 06 Zx4 plz tell me i dotn want the one thats on it no more lol

·
Registered
526 Posts
Steeda, FocusSport, E-Bay it depends on what your looking for, those are just a couple of ideas.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
Also, as the dealer for a price on an ST shift knob, and steering wheel. Both covered in leather, with red stitching. I have an ST, and those two items are so much nicer than normal shifter/steering wheel

·
Registered
622 Posts
I got a nice billet knob from Roush.com. I love it, has the shift pattern surrounding the ROUSH name. It was damn cold in the winter, but it looks and feels nice and slick. Think it was like $30 shipped direct from ROUSH.com.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey does that Roush shift knob work with the reverse lockout feature? I am also looking for a new knob but want to keep the reverse lockout. Thanks

·
all grown up
3,949 Posts
I bought a carbon fiber sphere that looks kind of like a pool ball for like 23 bucks. It took a little ingenuity to get it to work with the lockout thing but it wasn't hard at all. That or you could spend 110 bucks on FS for a SWEET Momo shift knob made for the focus.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hey, I am looking for a shift knob too. I talked with Steeda and they told me their shift knob does not work on the shifter without the reverse lock out. Beats me why it does not work, unless the thread is different. I read the thread pattern is 12m x 1.25.
Talked with Roush, and they said their knob will work.

Further research I found Greedy shift knobs with that thread design, screw on, no nylon or allen wrench needed.

Also, I saw a tom's shift knob, with the same patern, it is for Toyota's, has Tom in red on top. Yep, aluminum, but anodized in black.

Also check out the brother to the focus, the Mazda 3. same pattern, so technically if the thread pattern is the above mentioned, you can just search for a knob with that thread design, or find a company that does custom threaded knob.

Let me know what you find..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts