Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...80480033278&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123

anyone delt with these guys?

i messaged them about getting some boots custom made
shift boot 1" shorter then stock
e-brake 3/4" longer then stock

and they will custom make them for the same price as the stock ones. so far im impressed. so i figured $30 for both boots worth a shot. so ill post once i get them on the quality, ect.

im not sure if they will be super high quality since most boots from the uk are like $70 and extra to have custom work done. but right now my e-brake boot doesn't fit my richbrook handle correctly (its like getting stretch when the e-brake is not in use) and the short throw shifter i have looks weird with a super saggy boot.

post your opinions if you have delt with them before and how you like them, or if you bought other boots off e-bay and how they are.

i have got somethings for cheap and it was a pos, but some things i got cheap and have been impressed with.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
got the boots a week or so ago and installed them. figment is really good, they look really good. overall i'm impressed for $30.ill post pics up tomorrow when i get some decent ones.

hardest part is removing the staples from the plastic rings

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

the lexol 3 in 1 leather stuff made it kinda shiney and i don't like that. ill be trying something else on it to get more of a matte look like when i got them.

·
/人◕ ‿‿&#65
3,318 Posts
Looks good, I might order some from them myself now.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if you have a CFM short throw and keep it at the lowest setting order them 2" shorter. i forgot when i took the stock boot and moved it up till it looked good that its got 2 layers of boot. so 1" i measure i should have asked for 2" but it does fit better then stock, and looks alot better imo. and at $30 shipped can't really go wrong

1 - 7 of 7 Posts