Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea well , the svt is gone for good..Traded her in for a 2005 mazdaspeed 5k on the odo..Lovely leather interior with red stitching . I think the little minor problems and some major, were starting to really get to me. Im starting school and I cant afford to have any major problems. Plus the mazdaspeed in my opinion kicks a$$..I will be parting out some things I have: xcal1, AEM cai , New* fidanza flywheel 12lb also a beltronics vector fx2...I had a great time owning my svt and would of loved to slap a turbo on it..Now I have a car I really like and its already turbocharged , woo hoo..The baby tooth intercooler is so funny , it cracks me up everytime..The turbo really doesnt spool till about 3500 rpm which isnt so bad.Nothing downshifting cant solve as well with some mods......As crazy as it sounds my insurance is actually gona be cheaper..[thumb] Ill post pics when I can..

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Mazdaspeed Miata I can assume? I dont think they were making the 'Speed Protege that year.

For some reason Miata insurance is really really low; I think its cause of the typical buyer demographic.

Post up some pics of the new ride!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah yes , I guess it would help if I put the make..But yes , the miata...

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Nice!

·
SVT Fanatic
2,615 Posts
i almost forgot about the miata, at first, i thought you were talking the mazdaspeed6..

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'll take that CAI...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts