Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

i got a great deall on the brand new tires and rims
tell me what u think of her!!?!?!?![grinking]

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
also is it a auto,lol? it looks like it but with the "shift boot and knob mod".....

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i got them from the "BAY" just get a heat gun and they fit perfect

yes it is an auto i felt i did a good job with the shift boot and knob mod

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
nice! im diggin it

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
Very cool man. Must feel good. I got my wheels just before winter too. lol

And super crisp and clean interior.

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
I'll say that it looks great, the only thing I don't like in the car is that bra. Honestly it looks hideous, I know it protects and everything but it makes the car look like if the front bumper and part of the fenders were not painted. I think you should use the hood piece that usually matches the bumper bra... But overall it looks great!

·
Registered
406 Posts
i think it looks good i would just take the "focus" off the dash dont really fit in with the rest of your interior

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks guys
as for the bra its not bad in person but it looks dumb with da top part on and dumb wit the bottom part so if i take off the top it will be half dum......????...................had a moment rite there

as for the focus on the dash its a small scrach rite there on the dash so its a cover
rameans23 ur the first that didnt like it

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
I like it, but i agree, that bra is gnar gnar

·
Registered
98 Posts
What have you got powering the kenwood? Also how do you like the sound of the ported box? How is it for rock and rap? Can you buy the ported box or did you make it? I have two 12 inch kenwoods just like that. I'm looking to go down to one.

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
I have that same sub and i hate it, but for 50 bucks new i guess you can't expect much.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
trunk

What have you got powering the kenwood? Also how do you like the sound of the ported box? How is it for rock and rap? Can you buy the ported box or did you make it? I have two 12 inch kenwoods just like that. I'm looking to go down to one.
i have 540w power acustic amp and a mtx 275 wat amp powering the sub
as for the box i had made for the sub at a audio shop in my town
it really kicks for one 12 with any type of music

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
The good old bra! Add a little more and you can make people think its a secret prototype car!

Got to love rims, I remember my first set of aftermarket rims! If I didn't like my SVT euros so much I would get another set of rims!

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
^^^^^^^^ ha ha ha thanks bro

as for the bra i will show u guys the SURPRISE under the bra if i can find it but if i cant i will take one tomarrow

what should i do next besides take the bra off and tint

1 - 20 of 50 Posts