Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was about to not include the teaser pic's...
But I did anyways.

I started doing this in Feburary. And just for a rough Idea of what it looks like, Here is last weeks progress pic. Today's progress pic has all that mess cleaned UP!

now suffer with anticipation until I get this painted and mounted.
More teaser pics tomorrow!

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
lookin good, ive watched the progress since the start... its coming along nicely

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was thinking, I could do a 2nd one. I would think there is a good market for something like this. Clean appearance (especially with svt lip, or mach 1 lip), with OEM fitment.

Guarenteed to never crack or flake, no matter how much it's flexed during shipping or install. The materials I use are 100% quality.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
i love it, and a part of me would love to see it without the plate mount.... but it looks awesome as is also [thumb] good work

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
what is smoothed out??

·
Registered
184 Posts
nomoreavril said:
what is smoothed out??
its ok young grass hopper we all start young...lol j/k the body/molding line thing hard to explain but look at some pics you'll get it [thumb]

oh ps looks good fosho i give it [thumb] [thumb]

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
nice, again here's another simple, subtle modification that keeps a stock-like appearance, but is unique and stands out if u know how it normally looks.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I would have shaved the License plate area.
But That would be another $40 in materials.
also Where would I mount the license plate?
I am in california, so I could get a ticket for that.

Anways, I cut my finger yesterday, So I'm going to let that heal before I do any more work with primer, paint, and other cancer causing elements.

So this SHOULD be finished and mounted By Monday or Tuesday I am thinking. I can't wait to put this on. I am going to have to use extra caution entering lots and going over speed bumps, and parking.

2" drop + svt lip = knocking over soda cans.

·
Registered
42 Posts
What product did you use again? And how much did it run you? Im planning on doing this to my spare rear bumper I just bought. It going to go with my ebay 98 RS front bumper.

Im actually in the East Bay, maybe I can drive out to where you are, and you can help me? Of course Id pay your for your help and stuff! PM me and let me know!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.