Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi fellas!

im thinkin`of shavin ma foci`s azz! a buddy did it already using photoshop...i think it would look fine as hell on ma ride...

tell me whatcha think!

·
Registered
565 Posts
shave it anddddddddddddddddd gimme your wheels!

haha. jk, i like the idea, go for it

·
Registered
951 Posts
That looks real good.........don't even think twice, do it. What was asked before......how much would something like that cost?

·
Banned
795 Posts
Just had mine back matey, I will post some pics after I clean the car. Plus, mine's a Panther Black 2, so u can obviously get a good idea... Flushed gates r awsome, plus, they make the Foci look totally cool!

Oh yeah, I still want ur wheels, and u should really get ur door windows tinted 2, will look awsome!

Infra3sv - It's pointless having a wiper on the back of a car wit tints, duh!

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I think it looks good. I really like your wheels, what brand and style of those if you dont mind me asking. Just curious. [;)]

BTW I never use my back windshield wiper. lol

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey folks!

i think i`ll go for it definitely! the problem at the moment is that i`m a full time student at university so the money kinda matters. but as soon as i get some ca$h i`ll do it!

i gotta talk 2 a buddy of mine who`s doing awesome body work...but i guess it will cost about 1000swiss francs

@ cochyn

tinting the front windows is ****ing illegal in switzerland, so i can`t do this...would cost me too much if the cops catch me up with that!

you american guys really like ma rims, ha? i LOVE THEM!!![:)] [:)] [:)] [;)]

it`s superstar american racing chevlon mesh euro`xx chrome (kinda long name!) 17x7.5 and 17x8 offset is 34.

superstar wheels of japan ain`t doin`them no more...

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
That looks badass I say definately go for it!

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
that looks hot (I'll save my opinions on the tails...), but the car looks badass..every part of it. I was wondering how the rear wiper was deleted...where can I get the rear glass w/o the wiper hole? I was told that they didn't exist...

Was any part of the car p'shoped (I'm guessing there was some)? There is a plate recess in the first pic, but not in the second...or are my eyes deceiving me? Also, the reflection in the hatch on the first pic is kinda funky. Just curious...

·
Banned
795 Posts
I'm not a Yank!!!! I'm Welsh!!!!! lol

I think the windscreen is illegal 2 tint but the doors r o.k. 2 do. Maybe ur wrong, so just hope ur wrong, then u can do them! :eek:)

Dude, I'm a full time student in University as well, I just use my student loan! **** buying books, that's what the library's for! lol

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
both pics are photoshop...i was wonderin`what it looks like before i do it!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
@ cochyn

sidewindows and front is illegal in switzerland, only the windows in the back are legal...

you know what studying in switzerland costs? it`s a ****in`expensive country! i already spent ma whole money i made in the army during my semester breaks and i worked for a really big swiss bank and spent ma whole money also on ma ride...

in march i have exams, so gotta concentrate on this. but after the exams i`ll start workin`again and then i`ll go for more modz...

gotta be the hottest foci round here (ok, it already is, but i just want it to look even better!)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts