Focus Fanatics Forum banner

161 - 180 of 301 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
When I first saw photos of those machined+black painted wheels I thought they looked a bit weak visually compared to the sturdier style of the 17" black pack wheels or '13 ST wheels (especially in Rado Gray), but after seeing them in person I really like them. [thumb] Best choice for Magnetic IMO.
Same here, I still prefer the stock gray rims, but want the painted calipers. I could get used to the black rims though, my current car has the black SE rims and they have grown on me since.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Purchased my 2015 ST1 in Tuxedo Black w/moonroof back in June. Kind of a 50th birthday present to myself. I got the ST1 because I have over 25 years experience in car audio and could not justify the $2900 navi option and Recaro seats. Factory seats seem a bit more comfortable to me. I have been in the automotive scene since 1991. The last car I built (2000 Celica GTS) was featured in the August 2007 issue of Modified magazine. I hope to build this car along the same lines.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Purchased my 2015 ST1 in Tuxedo Black w/moonroof back in June. ...
Welcome to FocusFanatics.

I'm guessing you'll be popular here since your first post included a photo (ffers are insatiable for photos) and you plan on doing mods (ditto). [thumb] I think the motto here is "Pics or it didn't happen." That particular photo would also be well recieved on the Tuxedo Black Pictures thread.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Finally got some pics of the new MM ST1 today that I bought about 3 weeks ago. Been so busy lately have not had much time to drive her. I had a 2013 ST1 that was Tuxedo Black and was getting ready to buy black again until I looked at a MM on the dealers lot. Love this color its awesome. I got the option for the premium wheels and all season Pirelli's because I needed a winter setup for my area and the winter weather. I did buy a set of 18 inch Focus wheels for summer driving and will mount some Michelin PSS tires on them in the near future. Enjoy.

Attachments

161 - 180 of 301 Posts