Focus Fanatics Forum banner

141 - 160 of 301 Posts

·
Multi-Focusing
3,868 Posts
I bought and sold 5 cars this week lol.

Just got back from Grand Island, NE to deliver the red SVT. 775 miles round trip left at 6:30 this morning.

5.19.15 - Bought a 2002 Infra Red ZX5 5-speed (127K)
5.21.15 - Sold Black SVT
5.22.15 - Sold Silver SVT
5.23.15 - Bought 2015 ST
5.24.15 - Sold Red SVT

[thumb]

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
Red SVT is the famous one, made it for your first FEST!

In this crazy place if that many showed moved on paper they'd make you get a Dealer license.

·
Multi-Focusing
3,868 Posts
"Back East" in NY state the limit on cars bought & sold is 6 IIRC per year before you're considered a Dealer and need a license.
Phew...I thought you were talking about FF lmao. Thought I was in trouble.

I can tell you this though...I am freaking DONE for awhile buying Foci. My youngest son and I are gonna mod the red ZX5 we bought for him. Gonna make a SVT wannabe out of it. [like]

Not sure what mods I'm gonna do to my ST yet. Just little stuff.

·
That Guy
13,634 Posts
So is it like just you and me?..lol. [twothumbs]
Lol, there are a handful-but not necessarily a lot. I think it's still less than 10 that are active in the communities on social media, unless you add in out-of-household families (fathers/sons, etc).

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
^^^ROTY hands down [thumb]^^^
Thanks I appreciate the support. You actually saw it person where my build thread first started so you know how far its come haha. Unfortuntely I'll have to wait for FF16, I can't make it this year. That gives me time to get closer to completing my build[cheers]

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Nice wheels

Here's my new ride ...
When I first saw photos of those machined+black painted wheels I thought they looked a bit weak visually compared to the sturdier style of the 17" black pack wheels or '13 ST wheels (especially in Rado Gray), but after seeing them in person I really like them. [thumb] Best choice for Magnetic IMO.

141 - 160 of 301 Posts