Focus Fanatics Forum banner

61 - 80 of 301 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Introducing The PB Blaster.
I went and signed papers on it this afternoon, picking her up later this week.
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
15 Posts
Another screamer...

First Choice was a 2013 white ST... but that didn't happen, nor silver, nor black.. all got sold... others were not quite the color I wanted...

Then I looked at available 2014s... insane wait times and inflated prices...

Then found a 2014 Tangerine Scream... (4th choice of color but is growing on me) it has pretty much every option... but the lease rate was relatively reasonable...

I also wanted to get out of my old car before another winter and got a little for the trade in.

So.. I have a "screamer" for the next 3 years

Other than the color not being what I wanted but can live with... and would be changeable... if I wanted to wait....

I really wish this car had at least back up sensors or the camera... or both...

I know I haven't got used to the dimensions of the car yet... but even the sensors alone would be fine.... there are a few blind spots in the car when parallel parking

The Camera would be even better since it is on the titanium I don't know why a minor thing like the camera wouldn't be included when all the other options are on this thing...

other than that... this thing would kill if it had all wheel drive!!! but then it would probably cost 40 grand at that point...

·
Registered
252 Posts
I wanted a PB ST but decided to get Tuxedo Black because one I couldn't find a 2014 fully loaded blue and two I really like the way black looks on this car so I got it :D I love it and don't regret the color choice at all :D

·
Registered
275 Posts
I wanted a PB ST but decided to get Tuxedo Black because one I couldn't find a 2014 fully loaded blue and two I really like the way black looks on this car so I got it :D I love it and don't regret the color choice at all :D

Lookin good. I suggest getting a clear bra put on. My 2012 Focus SEL was tuxedo black but I found the stone chips took away from the appearance. I put a clear bra on my ST and I highly recommend it. Its worth the investment.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
^^ Hope your car survived Cortica.

Summer mode:

Winter mode:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
61 - 80 of 301 Posts