Focus Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 60 of 301 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
@ CKnairb- love your wheels! Yeah i've only seen a few ST's in northern VA. Saw one the same color as yours in the pentagon north parking lot a few months ago.. unless you are at the pentagon for work...
Nope wasnt me, i think that dude is over at STNation though.

FocusST.org has a member map of where everybody is, there is a bunch around the DC area.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here's mine, just picked it up a few days ago, there's only two of these in my city and I have the first one...and I absolutely LOVE this car

Didn't have time to take any decent pics, been raining and stuck at work all week

It dosen't have NAV or the moonroof but it does have the heated leather Recaros which are AMAZING!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Here's mine, just picked it up a few days ago, there's only two of these in my city and I have the first one...and I absolutely LOVE this car

Didn't have time to take any decent pics, been raining and stuck at work all week

It dosen't have NAV or the moonroof but it does have the heated leather Recaros which are AMAZING!!

Nice, grats

·
Registered
763 Posts
Lucky bum, gratz!

·
Focus Addict
14,132 Posts
Lucky bum, gratz!
Thanks.

how did you get 4 values on the same display? I hope I get that when I get my software update.
That has to be a part of the latest software released at the time when the car was built on 4/10/13.

It is part of the newer software as all I did to make it show up was to scroll through the available screens and found it, it's my current favorite screen as it gives all the trip data at once, and you can also reset the trip mileage, average fuel economy and trip time from that one screen.

You do still have to switch over to the trip odometer to get the precise mileage, but otherwise it is much nicer than flipping through screens while driving.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Thanks.

That has to be a part of the latest software released at the time when the car was built on 4/10/13.

It is part of the newer software as all I did to make it show up was to scroll through the available screens and found it, it's my current favorite screen as it gives all the trip data at once, and you can also reset the trip mileage, average fuel economy and trip time from that one screen.

You do still have to switch over to the trip odometer to get the precise mileage, but otherwise it is much nicer than flipping through screens while driving.
I want that 4 value screen on mine!

Congrats on the upgrade, it looks great!

·
Registered
613 Posts
New wheels: TSW Nurburgring Matte Gunmetal 19x8

·
Focus Addict
14,132 Posts
I want that 4 value screen on mine!

Congrats on the upgrade, it looks great!
Thanks, I like it alot, although unfortunately it looks like it already has a dent in the front fender, although I can't see where/ when the heck it happened. [bawling]

I've only had it for about 10 days, (on paper for 11 or 12 since I signed for it 4/27/13, and picked it up 4/29/13) so I'm pretty cross about that.

It hurts more based on not knowing when it happened or who the heck damaged it.

I've put around 650 miles on the car so far (afaik).

There was also a scratch in the quarter panel at delivery but the dealer tried to claim they'd have to break the clear and blend the whole side of the car to fix it. SMH.

I need to get the windows tinted, but I'm not sure if I want to use the same shop again, they charged a lot and their work wasn't that good on the windshield especially.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Here is my OW ST2...
Mods are:
Cobb Filter
Steed RMM
Buschur Downpipe
35% tint
TRS Retrofitted Morimoto mini H1 projectors in all bkack housings

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

·