·
Registered
613 Posts
When I picked it up from the dealer

Winter mode

·
Registered
44 Posts
Here's my Tuxedo Black ST3 w/Moonroof. We have to have front plates in VA but I just keep it in the windshield so it doesn't ruin the front end appearance.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Wow, nobody forked over the extra $ for the Tang paint? I'm going to have to post some pics of my dads ST3 with the Tangerine Scream paint job. Hes babying the piss out of it at the moment and has it put up on blocks (with a cover on [hihi]) in the corner of the garage, but I can't say I blame him with the winter we've been having up here in MN. I'll do my best to take some photos tomorrow.

·
Registered
196 Posts
The night we took her home!

At home next to her big sister. The wifes 2012 KIA Sorento EX V6 fully loaded.

Anybody for some Whataburger??

Day 2 of owning her just before the entire screen completely died and had to be replaced

I always feel like Im in an airplane cockpit, especially at night when all of the dash is lit up.

Cannot wait to plastidip these

And showing some Sorento love...my wifes!! And sadly....the SE that has an unknown future at this point.

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,548 Posts

Hers is the TS one. Yes that is a ST170 clone.

·
Registered
61 Posts
thank you sir!! Those seats are absolutely worth every penny! I was soooo close to buying a ST2 (and I loved the ST2 seats just as much!) and when I ran the numbers with the salesman it came out to $9 more a month for the ST3 .... I was sold. I need to get plugs for the front facia, some meatball put the front plate bracket on the car. It wasnt my dealers fault the car was a swap from another dealer and they installed it. I got a killer deal on the car soooo i cant complain. CBDALLAS,How long have you had your ST? How do you like it?

·
Registered
978 Posts
I bought mine on Jan 3rd, and I SO SO SO love this car. It's nice to finally feel 'this way' about a car after having a long string of cars that were just 'ok'. I actually WANT to drive now. :)

I sat in a couple of ST2s, but I just couldn't get comfortable in the Recaros. I'm 5'11", 200lbs and I have no idea how guys my size or bigger stand to sit in them. They squeezed me SO tight in the upper back, that taking a deep breath was hard, which kicked in my claustrophobia a little.

The one thing I miss about my Titanium is those beautiful leather seats. When I have some cash to throw out the window, I may buy a set out of a salvaged Ti. Then, of course I'll have to have "ST" embroidered on them. LOL.

·
Registered
14 Posts
have had my car since beginning of March, almost 3K miles, still enjoy the car, first pic was when i was leaving a customers location ( onsite computer repair tech ) and thought the angle looked cool. other images were during the evening when i was heading home

*Edit - only mod i have done is COBB RMM

·
Registered
14 Posts
Grats on your ST. Even more fun if you see others. Have only seen 2 ST's ever on road, and i think both were same one just different places ( both were TB's )

The ST is a unicorn imo

·
Registered
61 Posts
@ CKnairb- love your wheels! Yeah i've only seen a few ST's in northern VA. Saw one the same color as yours in the pentagon north parking lot a few months ago.. unless you are at the pentagon for work...

21 - 40 of 301 Posts