Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are some pics after the shadow tint was done.

please tell me what u guys think...[wiggle]

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
I like it. What did you use to do it?

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
i see you tried out my idea =) be careful washing it at the carwash as i slightly chipped mine because i sprayed close and directly at it lol.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I did NOT have a good experience with this product but I'm glad it turned out good for you

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
trust me i'll be careful.. if i mess it up i'll repair it... got plenty left over.. i did 4 base coats. 5 clear. wet sanded the 4th clear coat layer then added the 5th.

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
trust me i'll be careful.. if i mess it up i'll repair it... got plenty left over.. i did 4 base coats. 5 clear. wet sanded the 4th clear coat layer then added the 5th.
yeah im going to go back and fix all mine tomorrow probably. then add more clear coat layers

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
Love it, looks good on your color car.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Looks sharp, whats the official name for your color of focus?

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
looks good but dam that is , well in a nice way i would not drive that color car lol

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
not everybody likes the color of my car. but when I saw it sitting at the dealer i wanted it right away. i have 3 trophies with the car. hopefully more to come this year.

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Just installed my gloss piano black door pillars and man does it really make the cars look flow so much better! Team dynamic 17" dark wheels on the way in the mail also (=

·
Registered
209 Posts
^^^ Where did you get those pillars?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts