Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure the point to this yet, but just thought I would showcast what might be part to the SFTeam.com (soon to come) intro.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Pretty cool. What's the music though? I'm a little undecided about that. I haven't had a chance to finish the vids I made from the regional meets, but if you want some of the raw footage, I can e-mail you some clips. The audio isn't really good on it, so you'd have to use just the video. However, if you're going to put audio underneath it like you did there, it wouldn't really matter.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I like it a lot! When we making my vid?

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pretty cool. What's the music though? I'm a little undecided about that. I haven't had a chance to finish the vids I made from the regional meets, but if you want some of the raw footage, I can e-mail you some clips. The audio isn't really good on it, so you'd have to use just the video. However, if you're going to put audio underneath it like you did there, it wouldn't really matter.
Well that music can change if everyone agrees on a better song. Everyone is welcome to send me video clips that they would like included on the intro, it would help alot as I don't intend to have just my car in it, that was just for me to test out the effects that I can play with.

I like it a lot! When we making my vid?
This isn't a personal video, I will be adding and editing other videos from other members into it, but if you'd like a personal video let me know.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Ha Ha lol! I'm pretty ugly! I'm glad Rattles isn't.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Hey Fernando, the SFT has a myspace account. Look it up. Mike has some video on it already. It's under Special Ford Team on myspace. I appreciate the offer of a personal vid. I hope to finally meet you at Tom's.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I hope to meet you there too, I will defenetly be going.

·
Registered
727 Posts
SFT decals are now available! Check the SFT decal thread for the scoop!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts