Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody! What do you think about doing a meet this coming Saturday night at Fuel Pizza in Gastonia, NC ? Nothing fancy just some pizza and hangout for a while. We could cruise up Franklin afterwards if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How's 6 pm. for everyone? The wife will be out of town so whenever is okay with me.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Is this for sat 18th? where is Gastonia? I was thinking of running up to the Raleigh area this saturday. I put a post on the FJ about it.

·
Registered
597 Posts
I might be in for this one, not 100% sure yet. Who is playing on Amo's?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Hope you guys had fun last night. I hate it I couldn't make it, but until DeEtta gets a permanent job I might have to be a bit of a social hermit due to monetary restrictions. I know God's got something in store for her soon, we're just trying to be patient and wait on Him.

BTW, anyone take any pics?

·
Registered
758 Posts
Hate you missed it Brent! We cut up, but it was the normal crowd, Me, Brandon, Slaw, AJ, Joe and Meranda....

I dont think anyone took any pics, AJ did take a few pictures of Chris' Cobra when we were out hanging out on Franklin though....

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This meet wasn't the largest , but I think everyone had fun. The pizza was good. The company was as well.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
well i saw brent on 85 after i picked up my car.
On 85? I don't remember being on 85 this weekend. I know the wife was driving the old ZX3 on Friday and she was working off of East Harris, so you might have seen her, but I don't think you've ever seen the old ZX3. That would be wild if there's another comp orange SVT around this area, I had to look for 6 months before I found mine and it was in Florence, SC.

BTW, how does it feel to have the Focus back again Austin? Are you having fun getting used to the manual tranny?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts