Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just finished a great fifth meet! Now it's time to plan the sixth one. Come on guys, SFT needs to come up with an idea for the next meet. Chime in with any ideas. Don't be bashful.[cheers]

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tom's meet is next. I didn't know if anyone was up for anything besides that. A mini meet of sorts.

·
soon to be turbo!
5,728 Posts
Well there's really not much here in SC to do that i know of unless you into drinking lemonade an rocking on a rocking chair out on the front porch.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like lemonade.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I like lemonade too. How big are these rocking chairs we're talking about? I don't want to end up sitting on Brandon's lap.

·
Registered
10 Posts
i think we should do like you was saying brandon and have a meet at your house like cook out or something that would be a nice calm one and yall can help dwain put that thing on his car and other stuff

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
A cookout sounds kinda cool. I had some ideas for the Charlotte meet before Tom responded - we could try one of those if anyone's interested.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We need to set this up.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Well, one of the places I was looking at was Latta Plantaion park. It's adjacent to Lake Norman, so there's some really nice scenery there. We could cookout there and then take a little cruise along some of the back roads around the Lake. If you guys wanted to make it easier, we could all go in on a "party pack" from BoJangle's so no one would have to cook. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I like chicken. Yardbird rocks! I like my rice dirty!

·
Registered
128 Posts
well guyz, won't be on for a while, bad news. my fiance says she wants an open relationship and i won't take this crap, esp with the wedding supposedly planned in feb., i'm leaving her and taking my comp but it'll take a lil bit to get my i-net up wherever i decide to move to. so i'll tty all asap.......later guyz, brent, brandon call and ask for allen at 336-949-3023 or 336-591-1186, bye

1 - 20 of 110 Posts