·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow, those go amazing with you car. how hard was installation? wiring required?

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
these lights are ment for european foci, hint the word Eurostars. they are made for the euro wiring harness. in order to fit the sockets to the the light, you have to cut the plastic harness to get to the prongs of the socket(on the tail light). then i had to rewire 2 wires that were swapped, this made my brakes dim and daytime lights bright.

and i also did the euro tail light mod to rewire the tail lights to separate the turn from the brake(hint the lil amber color in the bottom of the tail light). but you dont have to do the euro tail light wire mod in order to make these lights work.

this is how bright they are during the day

better than stock.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wow, those look great man. =) props. I have experience with wiring in computers and circuit boards, how hard do you think this would be for somebody who's never messed with wiring in a car before?

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
black 5 door svt with black mach's and gloss black stock 5 spoke svt wheels with black tinted windows and black eurostar tails would be the best sex ever!

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
do you have a f2 wide body kit?
that my friend is not an f2 kit. that front bumper i got from extreme dimension is a 1998 rs replica front bumper. the side skirts are svt. the rear spoiler is svt, and the rear bumper is a stock euro rear bumper.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
[headbang]

here it's illegal to have your front side windows tinted above 30%.
most ppl around here run 5% window tint all around. it was legal to have the windows as dark as desired up until about 2 years ago but now the cops still dont hardly ever check anyone.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
where i live, not tint at all is allowed on the front side windows =\ but rear and rear side windows can be as dark as you want

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
where i live, not tint at all is allowed on the front side windows =\ but rear and rear side windows can be as dark as you want
so tints illegal in vermont but you can carry a concealed had gun in you car with out a permit? idk why they woud care about tint. makes no sense [dunno]

tint on front windows is illegal in cali to.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
so tints illegal in vermont but you can carry a concealed had gun in you car with out a permit? idk why they woud care about tint. makes no sense [dunno]
yup, thats vermont. seriously, visiting here is beautiful and fun, but living here is just so lame. it's boring, filled with old rich ppl, and dumb laws

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
in florida you can ride a motorcycle with no helmet but have to wear a seatbelt in all vehicles. some laws are retarded.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts