Focus Fanatics Forum banner

121 - 138 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
How about this.. Start a focus meet?
Find somewhere, or a few somewheres ( maybe one close to each member and rotate them out every month or so) that we wont get yelled at and ran off for loitering and just say to hell with other meets. I mean the RR and clinton.highway carshow are different- they have cars of all kinds- but all the little places popping up like the meet for the douches at the sports bar on ashville highway can suck one...
The name could be
>Focus Enthusiast of Greater East Tennessee... Or FEGET ....well maybe not... :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

·
Registered
86 Posts
ill be at the rr's and probabyl laid out at the pak if they have it at cherokee park in morristown . trying to get my suspension fixed so me and my buddy can hit the dragon he owns a bad azzzz speed3

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
ok guys it all sounds good i am up to it all we are are a wolf pack....aka THE HANGOVER....lol keep me informed i am on it! i am straight in the middle of sevierville so i can be in the middle of it all! there is a s-chassie group down here that rolls strong and i am 1 of a kind......i need to change that ........although i can spank them all it is sh*%y being loner i am. who is up to it?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
how bout FAF focused and f&*ed ......lol welll mabey not cause i have mini fanatics.....in other words kids....lol i could see them at school..........WHATS YOUR DADDY DRIVE???LMAO

121 - 138 of 138 Posts