Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I have a 2010 SES and had a little accident and need to replace the rear bumper cover. I have found one for a pretty good price, but it says it is for all models except the SES. Most others I have found say they will work for all trims. I am just trying to figure out if there is something special about the SES or if this bumper will still work. Thanks in advance for the help.

-Matt

·
Registered
578 Posts
there are two bumper styles. the first is what the 08s came with. there is no rear accent/"diffuser" at the bottom. this bumper was carried over on the sedans and lower trims on the following years. ses coupes got the newer bumper style. rounder in the front with one grille opening instead of three and the two tone rear bumper. they are interchangeable. the insert/diffuser requires painting and that adds to the cost. so if you can get by without it.....

·
Registered
578 Posts
i just messed up both of my bumpers by monster trucking a snow drift or as the officer said an unsecured object...
i will be upgrading to the newer styles when i get it to the shop all i have to do is pay the difference in cost and my insurance covers the rest.
i will also be swapping to the dark chrome headlights and grille.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts