Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, was loving my car but today at 12:05pm I became one of many. Under hard acceleration the car missed a gear and would only rev after 35 miles per hour, and got a Service Transmission Now fault light. Called my dealer and started to receive the run around about SHUDDER, I finally got a appointment to have the car looked at....12/29/2014!!!!

Of course the light went off after shutting the car off and appears to be running fine now. So I am unsure if the car is safe to drive and the dealership will not return phone calls, PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE is all I ever hear from them.

Hoping all ends well!!!

And the car is a 2014 Focus SE with 9704 miles on it at the time of the event!!

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
So, was loving my car but today at 12:05pm I became one of many. Under hard acceleration the car missed a gear and would only rev after 35 miles per hour, and got a Service Transmission Now fault light. Called my dealer and started to receive the run around about SHUDDER, I finally got a appointment to have the car looked at....12/29/2014!!!!

Of course the light went off after shutting the car off and appears to be running fine now. So I am unsure if the car is safe to drive and the dealership will not return phone calls, PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE is all I ever hear from them.

Hoping all ends well!!!

And the car is a 2014 Focus SE with 9704 miles on it at the time of the event!!
Hi penny888,

I want to see how I can assist. Please send me a private message with your VIN, mileage, best daytime phone number, full name, and dealer name/location.

Meagan

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi penny888,

I want to see how I can assist. Please send me a private message with your VIN, mileage, best daytime phone number, full name, and dealer name/location.

Meagan
Thanks Megan.

I finally called my salesman and he said the car should be safe to drive until the end of DEC....I will let you know if I need further assistance.

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Thanks Megan.

I finally called my salesman and he said the car should be safe to drive until the end of DEC....I will let you know if I need further assistance.
Thanks for the follow-up! I'll be here if you need me. :)

Meagan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts