Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I unlock all the doors on the car, and the drivers door opens just fine. I get it, all is good. My gf opens my pass door and the handle just moves back and forth. It's not catching for some reason. I open the door from the inside, she gets in and closes it. It just bounces back-n-forth. I lock the pass door and it shuts fine

I tried lubing it up, and it work for about 30 mins

Used some pb blaster stuff

Any ideas?
It's pissing this $hit outta me

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
OMG my passenger door doesn't open from the outside either. I haven't tried to fix it though since: A- no money, B- isn't THAT big of a deal for me to open from inside. But it does get annoying, so if you can find a good solution, I am all ears (or eyes in this case). [;)]

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
"isn't THAT big of a deal for me to open from inside."

While it may not be an urgent need, I would suggest you consider getting it fixed when you have the time. If the inside release stops working, you will have a rather difficult problem to fix, as gaining access with the door closed is a bit problematical.

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
well for some reason my door handles you have to really yank them to open up the doors, especially the passanger side one, so i dont know whats wrong with that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts