Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so do you think i should do it?

i mean i can still use the regular door movement.. but if i was showing just pop the doors up.. i have been thinking hard and i want to do it, but i want to see what my fellow peers think..

poll is up..

edit: this is what im talking about doing..

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
suicide doors open backwards.. cant stand that.. lambo doors open out regular then have the option of going up...

·
Registered
951 Posts
There is an option of going up? I didn't know that, thought they strictly went up, which I'm not really a fan of that. I say do it if you like it........it's definately not something you see on a regular basis.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well.. they open up like regular (stock) when its open all the way.. you can then go up with the doors..

they dont open directly into lambo style.. you have the option of only doing it when you want to.. which is why i want the kit so bad...

·
Registered
798 Posts
Like the doors on the Delorean (Back to The Future). What about the doors like on the Koenigsegg, it probably have to be all custom but they are definatley unique VIDEO

·
Registered
793 Posts
you could after some serious stiffening mods( which would be too costly)

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
just my opinion....
i think there are better ways to spend the money.

but then again, chics dig the unique, so if thats what your going for.....

·
Registered
348 Posts
Hmmm...do you plan on selling/trading the car in at some point?

·
Registered
437 Posts
i'd say do it...and if you do, post pics cause i think i'd be interested in the same thing and hell, for 2 grand, doesn't sound too bad . just imagining myself pulling into work and ppl staring at the car and then they see the doors open like a Lambo[:)~] ...thats styling

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
I'd say go for it, its definately an attention getter when you want it to be.

And damn I love the koenigsegg! the cushioning in the seats is the same stuff those temper-pedic mattresses are made out of.

·
Registered
966 Posts
You get my vote! Go for it!

I have been thinking of doing something with my doors as well. I was thinking making the back doors on my ZX5 suicide style with regular doors in the front. Make it look different.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Well, it's your car. It would definitly get attention.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.