Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Was that our exit?!?
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see tons of hooked up Foci in south jersey. Im talking camden and gloucster county alone. Yet I never see any of them on the forums. Err...this is why we have no south jersey get togethers. I would go to the G2G up north if it wasnt for the hour plus trip up and back. Where are all you south jersey foci?!?

·
Was that our exit?!?
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh hey...you imed me the one time and i deleted it by accident, dont think i was ignoring you lol. If you still want to hear the magnalfow exhaust. Let me know.

·
Registered
432 Posts
im here in gloucester county aswell!!! im always in camden... and in blackwood too

·
Was that our exit?!?
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lets rock out a G2G.....for example....fudruckers in turnsville had a small show...basically bring your car out and pop the hood. Lets roll out to events like these. Nifty fifties off blackwood clementon road does it as well. Its cool...muscle, import, and bikes. Not to mention 3 svt's!

·
Registered
432 Posts
on sunday nights at the forman mills on the black horse pike the be havin a lil g2g with all kinds of cars and stuff.. starts at 9 i believe..

·
Was that our exit?!?
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have to study for an exam on monday. Taking summer classes at rutgers camden. Who is all going?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts