Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
This is supposed to be absolutly insane, im coming with ImportsNC.com, I know QCTuners, WNCRides, and a whooole bunch of other people are coming.....

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
Hmm... I may try to convince my friend if she can postpone the visit so I can come to this event... this event looks good so far...

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
i will be there somebody give me a time!!!

·
1fastfocus05
1,592 Posts
this is for any car? and how much is it to show ure car?

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
yeah i am going to be there.. where is it.. i heard it will be at Concord Mills Mall?

·
1fastfocus05
1,592 Posts
yeah im going to be there if everyones really going to come to it...lol...are we just parking in the parking lot for awhile and then going to rockingham???

·
Registered
291 Posts
damn i wish i knew about this earlier, i might be there....

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
but you can still make it, dude.. you can still go, unless you had to work.. ha.

·
1fastfocus05
1,592 Posts
im going to be there..who alls going to be there in the morning???

·
1fastfocus05
1,592 Posts
well we had 4 foci and a nissan sentra...some tribunes a cobalt and a evo ......so it was about 12 cars i think altogether...all us foci guys left early and went into the mall due to the guys with the tribunes kinda just left and went to go eat,,then when they came back we were gone..lol,,but i know us foci guys had a good time...gunymetalfocus had air ride which was cool....the red foci had a bad ass lip kit and hood,,that hood was awsome,,,,i got to get me one like that....but i can only talk for me,,,i had a good time hanging out with the guys....see you guys next time....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts