Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought id see who all is still interested in meeting up?

i thought we could keep it at the Green Tree park in Lebanon maybe around 5-530pm?

Everyone please post up if you can make it so i know how much stuff to bring.

-Joe

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what weekend would be best for you? i think we should wait then so you can be there.

-Joe

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
I will also be out of town this weekend. Throw out a couple days in the future to see what people are interested in. We can vote on it.

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
There is also a nice little park down in the eastgate area. I am sure they are similar but we usually have more people from the east side of town meet so we try to meet somewhere close to the majority of attendees

Congrats btw on the new baby!

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks! im fine with meeting in eastgate. I really have no ideas on a time or day so maybe everyone throw in an idea.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ive done that before... it sucks. I should be getting mine back soon. I took it to the hobby shop to have it tuned. I can't wait.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
ask them why would a motor not start when its hot. and tell them that i only messed with the one fuel needle i want to call it the high speed needle but not sure if thats what its called lol

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i do know if you screw in the needle all the way in(clockwise). and screw out 4 full turns(counterclockwise), they say is about similar to the stock settings. mabye try that and see what it does. You can also turn in about 1/8th turns in(clockwise) at each time to get more power but be careful not to run it too lean as it will be running hot. Just make sure you have a steady stream of smoke out the exhaust when at open throttle. if you dont then richen it out by turning the needle counterclockwise.

i hope that helps a little. i will still ask them about your truck

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
yea i know that stuff i have done it millions of times and i still cant seem to keep the darn thing running.

when i first start it up it will run like a champ at an idle then when i drive it and i have it really rich it is slow as a turtle then when i lean it just a bit everytime and get it to where it responds ok it will still seem to get way to hot so idk if i just need to get a new motor or what. the motor is a 2.5 trx and isn,t very old because the .15 i had on it before i could run it for ever it seemed but idk what to do with it.... but thanks for helping though

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
oh so you have the same exact truck as mine lol ive got the 2.5

did you buy the motor new and installed it yourself or did someone have it tuned to your truck?

sounds to me that all 3 of your adjustments are out of wack. Maybe find a local hobby shop and see what their rate is to tune it for you.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
its a motor that was bout and i put it on and everything. so maybe the motor has all the setting for like a rustler or a jato or or or something or or or or lol..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.