Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was a great day for races. The track was a little wet in some places which also made it tricky to control in some places. I know there's other on the board that have some pics so lets see'em!!!!

Me

Marlon

Lee (OrangeSVTguy)

Lee with Marlon in the SpeedProtege in the back

Me Again

Me Yet Again

Lee

Marlon or Lauri, sorry can't tell....

·
Registered
8,262 Posts
Here's the pictures I took today...I wasn't able to take as many as I wanted to since I was working a station at the time:

^Devon's "cone-killer" shot [neener]

Probably my favorite shot of the day...the car is still and everything else is in motion.

Group shot afterwards...

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
damn i look horrible without my sideskirts.... i'm naked [:(]

oh and i made a couple DVD's with all the videos and pictures i've taken today, everything nothing is edited! so i can hand them out. videos are in mp4 as i didn't recode them so make sure you can be able to view them. all 1.24GB of it [:D]

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
hey george, how many pictures do you have of me. mind if you can email the non resized ones to me? that is a great shot of me in the second picture. damn i got that front right end down to the ground! [:D]

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
sweet pics man

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
hehe... this is all i saw on the way back... well when i slowed down anyways[hihi]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
pics look awesome, i wish i would have been there. . . october 8th tho! i already took the weekend off

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
there's one next sunday in eastlake.... damnit. these keep popping up and i'm leaving so soon. damn i need some sleep though. can't believe i'm still up [paranoid]

·
Registered
8,262 Posts
OrangeSVTguy said:
hehe... this is all i saw on the way back... well when i slowed down anyways[hihi]
You were pretty ballsy for driving that fast...that stretch of 80 is usually pretty heavily patrolled by the OSP. The only reason I was keeping up was you were the front door and most likely to get pulled over with your orange SVT [:D]

Unfortunately I only snapped three of you...here's the uncompressed files: http://www.geojensen.com/images/Focus/orangesvt.zip

If anyone else wants the uncompressed version of my pictures, just let me know and I'll host them.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
^invalid or corrupted[:(]

·
What bump stop?
1,947 Posts
I'll have to get mine up when I get home from work today. Val got a bunch of shots of everybody so I'll probibly just post up a few and then bring a couple cd's with all the pics on them to the Eastlake autocross[thumb]

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If your car lasts that long [paranoid]

damn alternator [?|]

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
i need to get a friggen helmet, i have one that i painted, but in the process of painting it i accidently lost my DOT and SNELL stickers... F WORD!

oh well i'll just get a cheapo Bell, or something. after i get a helmet i'll be game for all the auto-x's i can get too.

btw great photos geo (is that how you spell your name?)

and lee i want to do some video editing, hook me up with some videos (i used to do it professionally for rap videos :p)

·
Registered
8,262 Posts
I'd like to spend more time shooting...maybe next weekend I'll go and just take pictures instead of running (since there's no way I'll have my summer tires on by then since Ford Racing is still sold out of black EAP 17s [?|]) since if you race you also have to work, and the guy at the station I was at put me in charge of the radio and the flag, so I was juggling that with paying attention to cars going through our station as well as trying to take pictures.

Orangesvtguy; try this: www.geojensen.com/images/Focus/svtpictures.zip
I had some trouble with my connection last night when I was uploading to my server via FTP. That one should work [thumb]

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Nice! Looks like everyone had fun!

·
What bump stop?
1,947 Posts
Here's some more pics[:D] [:D] [:D]

Group shot:

Me:

Here's a good shot of me hittin the apex

Devon:

Geo:

Lee:

One bad ass M3:

I'll get more pics up tomorrow[thumb]

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
wow, that M3 looks sexy. i really wish i could have made it. . .. i know for sure that october will be the last one in the fofo for me. next season will be in a MS3 [:D]

·
What bump stop?
1,947 Posts
focuson03 said:
wow, that M3 looks sexy. i really wish i could have made it. . .. i know for sure that october will be the last one in the fofo for me. next season will be in a MS3 [:D]
I'm pretty sure that car is STX, (the MS3) I may be wrong, but stock it should be, cuz of the turbo. There's some pretty good competition in that class

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Marlon is the man to talk to about a MS3. Marlon has all the connections to damn near everything. He's my Mazda buddy and in the Speed Protege [thumb]

He said they actually de-tuned it becuase of the 1st and 2nd and 3rd gear have a tendacy to spin the tires [woot]

EDIT:

This just speaks for itself!

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
^^they tuned it to limit the amount of boost it puts out in 1 and 2 for that reason exactly. i've been trying to find out what type of boost its actually going to be making (in lbs) but haven't found a thing. . .. i keep hearing early october for dealer release and i just found out that i get a discount on Mazda products thru work, so i'm pretty excited

LOL BY FAR THE MOST CLASSIC PIC EVER!!!! since brian didn't know he was taking it or anything. . .

1 - 20 of 23 Posts