RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alrighty! Who's interested? I know the List will be as follows so far:

1. lildisco
2. OrangeSVTguy
3. Tiresmoker
4. focuson03

Anyone else interested? I know us 4 had a blast last time. Shall we try another time?

Here's the info, even though they don't show the meet up on their main page, the do talk about it on their forums:

Autox.net

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
oh i plan on going. i need to put my request in at work tomorrow since i keep forgetting (although it might be too late to get the day off and i'm already taking the 9th off). if i go i do believe that my dad is going to co-drive this event since he had a blast just watching the last one.

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I heard that unfortunatly that you'll be sick the 10th of September.......sorry about your luck [woot]

·
What bump stop?
1,947 Posts
yeah Josh I heard you're gonna have the flu on the 10th so you won't be able to go to work, that sucks man. lol YOu get the sway on yet?

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
haha, no. i really need to but haven't really had the time. i might tonight after class tho. (boo for first day back)

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
why don't you, brian, offer some insight into your ordeal [rofl]

any tips from the wise?

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just so you guys know, i extended the invitation out to our cousins. Cleveland6Club.com is making this another event in this list of many to be had from there. Maybe Brian will get to see what a 2.3L Turbo looks like and get some ideas [thumb] The Thread is Located here:

Clicky Clicky

·
What bump stop?
1,947 Posts
lildisco said:
why don't you, brian, offer some insight into your ordeal [rofl]

any tips from the wise?
yeah, have someone else do it[;)] But seriously though, I wouldn't even attempt this job without air tools, there's just too many bolts that need to come out and alot of them are in there pretty good. But my car handles sooooooo much better now, it was well worth the headache.

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
tiresmoker said:
yeah, have someone else do it[;)]
I think that answers that question josh

·
What bump stop?
1,947 Posts
I can help you if you want, your car will probibly be a little easier than mine, since it hasn't been exposed to as many elements, i.e. three years newer. I'd prefer to do it at my house, since all the tools are already there, and I'd hate to forget anything if we were to do it at your house.

Also, it would definately be a weekend job, not as in all weekend to do it, but I would want to do it on a Sat. or Sun to make sure we had plenty of time. I don't know what you're doing this Saturday, but if you want we can put it in then. [:D]

Mine only took two days because by the time we started on the front it was already 8:30 at night, and by 10:00 we just didn't want to work on it anymore, especially since the welded nut broke free from the subframe. It's just alot of stuff you gotta take off in order to get to the sway.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
i know i work in the morning but there's a good chance that if you'd want to we could do it that evening, i can go right there after work (around 530 i think). i'll bring the beer and some food too [thumb]

·
What bump stop?
1,947 Posts
JRS02GTI said:
u need lots of beer don't forget[:)~]
No shit[drinking] [cheers] [drinking] Yes, that's (3) empty 12 packs and an empty 18 pack

focuson03 said:
i know i work in the morning but there's a good chance that if you'd want to we could do it that evening, i can go right there after work (around 530 i think). i'll bring the beer and some food too
Like get to my house around 5:30? That would work, although I would like to get started earlier in the day, just in case ya know. But after mine I pretty much know what to expect and your's, [hopefully], will go alot smoother.

That's fine with me, so if you want to , I'll pencil you in my appointment book for Saturday the 2nd at 5:30 pm[:D]

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would if i could, but the car won't be out of the body shop till a quesstimated Thursday. It feels as though they keep pushing me back, but damn it seems as though it's been nearly a month without driving my car, which it hasn't......argh! I'm tired of bumming rides from everyone or takin the 6 everywhere [:(]

·
What bump stop?
1,947 Posts
would if you could?[???:)] [???:)] What, come down and partake in the sway bar festivities[:D] Hell, take the 6 and stroll on down if you want, at least I know you'll only need like 3 winecoolers[:p][:p][:p]

You better not be backing out of the autocross!!!

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LMAO!!!

I already told the owner of the 6 that if my car isn't done, then i need hers.....the only other option would be to take grandma's 04 Buick Century [8] and that thing will probally handle the corners as fast as the Police Cruiser did. But she didn't have a problem with it...yet. So we'll see. But i am going to the Auto-X one way or another!

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
maybe this time, if we don't run in the same heat. you can take my car out there on teh course if you'd like [:D] i'd love to come to the magnificant sway bar uper g2g install day but i might be going to cedar point that day (3 free tickets [woot])

·
Registered
82 Posts
should i leave my cell on or just come up and install it 4 u.[:)~] should only take 1 to 2 hours

1 - 20 of 126 Posts