Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well the date is Sept 9... its on a Saturday.

There will be......

1) a BBQ... yours truely will be manning the grill

2) Installs.. as long as they are not MAJOR jobs.

3)People telling lies about their cars and adventures

Wifes, girlfriends and children are welcomed

I have plenty of room if someone wants to bring something like a volleyball setup or other type of outside entertainment.

I will be supplying the burgers and dogs... so if a couple of folks want to bring stuff like forks, spoons, paper towles... any condiments feel free

You may want to bring something to set on.... in other words this is your typical G2G

For those of you that have to make a long trip I also have enough room for some camping if needed... but if it rains somebody is gonna get wet [:D] There is also affordable lodging within 5 miles of the G2G.

If you wanna drink beer thats fine with me, bring your own and I have a place to cool it. If you do drink and start trouble... which I doubt you great guys will... you will be asked to leave.. besides we are here to have fun with family and friends[:)]

Starting time will be around noon... stopping time is up to you guys!!!

Here is the address for you to use
946 Big Run Road
Piketon, OH 45661

and here is a link to get directions from www.mapquest.com

THE LIST some from Focaljet, some from FocusFanatics

1) Me
2) Jaimz22
3) zetecfreak
4) KentSVT
5) BrokenSVT
6) 2003CompO
7) sleeplover
8) project2point
9) teddy2heavy
10) brideout
11) galeano
12) guitarseth (maybe)

UPDATE
Contact number for those who may get lost on the way....

740-289-8173

·
Registered
360 Posts
sounds like fun...where are you in Ohio again? I'll bring some chix since I don't eat beef or pork. Lets get a list together of what people want to bring.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
i'd like to come to this. i also been wanting to install dual exhaust and if someone can help with the welding and shit. i can bring beer [cheers] too... just name it! i would also love to help with other installs. it'll be quite a haul for me so if i could camp out would be great. i just hope i leave with both of my mirrors [hihi]

**added**
oh and if you are coming matt, i can help with your LED cupholder and venting light mods [:D]

Total Est. Time: 3 hours, 42 minutes
Total Est. Distance: 202.60 miles

·
Registered
608 Posts
So, if I was to hold off on my Procharger install and was somehow able to get the day off, and brought it with me, would this be considered a "major job"? [thumb]

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
i think the prochargers are the easiest to install, like a couple hours i think. and besides with all the help that would be there should go rather quickly.... it shouldn't be that major [:)~] hell i'd love to help install one of those. can we put it on my car first to make sure it works[:D]

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can weld.. it may not look all that great but it holds like a bitch!!

As for the Procharger.... you know that doesn't come with a tune right??? How would you get it home??

·
Registered
608 Posts
I have an XCAL II from Wayne, I've been trying to get ahold of him cause I'm still in my 6 months of so called free tune [thumbd], but it's not looking so good, so I'm going with Tom, who I should have gone with to begin with. I believe he's offering a deal of life time mail order tunes for $150, I think. Correct me if I'm wrong. That should work until I get it dynoed.
Either way, yeah, I can't install it until I get a tune.

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When you get the tune, bring it down anyways.... I've wanted to see a Procharger setup in person anyways [thumb]

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
03OrangeSVT said:
I can weld.. it may not look all that great but it holds like a bitch!!

As for the Procharger.... you know that doesn't come with a tune right??? How would you get it home??
and he can hit shit with hammers really hard.. lol

i'll be there for sure, i'm going to bring my wife, hopefully i can get some one to watch son (he's only 1 1/2 yrs old and can get in the way sometimes)

i'll be in mt orab at 10:30 if anyone wants to follow me out to johns since i know where it's at. i'll be at the speedway (or superamerica whatever it is) next to Mcdonalds from 10:30 to 10:45.

i'll bring some paper towels.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Yeah, I'll see about getting the day off. Right now, I'm sitting in Akron/Canton airport, waiting for my flight to Bazrah, Ct.
Friday my work asked for some volunteers to fly over to help out one of our other terminals, so I did, cause I'm a creedy [email protected]$tard and will make a ton of money. I'll be there for 2 weeks, so the Procharger install will have to wait anyway. So if I can get Sept 9 off, I might just wait until then to install it, if that really is ok.
Ofcourse, someone will need to hide the hammers from 03OrangeSVT [bash]

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jaimz22 said:
and he can hit shit with hammers really hard.. lol

Cant argue with that..... but I do some damn good looking work, its all about the quality[thumb]

·
Registered
755 Posts
I thought the Procharger came with a tune. Or do you have to send off your processor and the reflash. Im trying to decide between a procharger and a Powerworks. Hopefully you can come so we all know what the procharger has to offer.

·
Registered
608 Posts
I bought this one used from TenTwelve, but I believe you can buy either the whole kit or the tuner kit.
03OrangeSVT - Will the #42 injectors that I got with this, be enough, or should I get #60 inj. I heard back from Wayne, he thinks I should get #60s cause I'll be maxing out the #42s.

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Depends on how hard you plan on pushing it.... I run 50's and make 341whp.... with a Boost a Pump.

·
Registered
608 Posts
All my internals are stock too, so I don't want to push it too hard.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Oh, that night is the OSU vs Texas game. Whos up for a run to BW3's for some wings and to watch the game. It would be cool to see a lot of Foci cruisin up 23. Especially with the beast in the lead.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
sorry I will be at a car show then sunday have to play army

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
OrangeSVTguy said:

**added**
oh and if you are coming matt, i can help with your LED cupholder and venting light mods [:D]

Total Est. Time: 3 hours, 42 minutes
Total Est. Distance: 202.60 miles
You know... I might just hold you to that.... I am seriously considering this.... Lets just see if I can scrape up enough money for the LEDs.. I'm figureing two more behind each vent, and one or two each for the cupholder.

But... as always, gotta see what the fiancee has planned...

Total Est. Time: 8 hours, 15 minutes
Total Est. Distance: 496.43 miles

Would I get a distance award? haha.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Hey CrazyMatt, that little velvet box sitting on your fiancee dresser, is where you'll find your balls, how about you put'm back on and tell her your going! [rofl]

1 - 20 of 174 Posts