Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
well im not going to post all 78 of my pics but here are most of them. and thanks to my wife you took all of the rolling shots and scenery pics. plus i know that a lot more pics were taken by others, so sit back and enjoy[popcorn]

·
Titular Wit Here
5,205 Posts
So I recall something about swimming in the thread for planning this GTG, I'm guessing that plan got left behind? Or did anyone have the balls to go swimming in the freezing-ass Pacific? Nice pictures, looks like a good time. I'm so OCD about cleanliness I would have had a problem with parking in the dirt/sand area there. [rolleyes]

·
Hiyadoin'
1,640 Posts
I think 12 was the peak. When I got there I was #9.

I wish I was there for the full day! the ride down 84 was sick though... that's one of the best mountain roads in the Bay area... smooth sweeping banked turns, after turns, after turns. the only problem is you get about 3 minutes of fun, then 10 minutes of sitting behind a slow guy, the 3 minutes of fun until you catch the next slow guy.

Great road though!

I got some "artistic" cell phone shots on route 17. I'll try posting them tomorrow.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
yeah it was getting fun on 84, too bad the traffic had to ruin it.

Yeah stivo too bad you didn't come from the start, i think you would of had even better time!

·
Registered
400 Posts
A total of 13. however, we lost 1 (Amn_cihon) in Manteca due to a cylinder not getting fuel. Then we lost 3 (AllBlackSVT, SVTRhyda, and Windfox) when we hit the beach. But right as we left we picked 1 up (Stivo). So we ended the day with 9 i believe.

Andrew

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.