Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My best bud Tommy Harpel (pnkrcker) and I, some local South Florida boys, went on a little fishing trip the other day with our pops' and I thought I'd snap a few photos as the gorgeous SoFla sun was setting to the air.

The Cars are filthy, both cars are under construction as always, and this is how they sit as Daily Driver spec. Most of our mods are influenced by one another and we enjoy staying up late modding, and the occasional handskie.

Enjoy our quick shoot, we enjoy your comments.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
I was gonna say the same thing.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
One of you sucks at parking.. [giddy]
Thats how you have to park unless you want door dings from the other idiots who dont care about their car.

You know your buddy wont slam their door into yours but its the idiots on the other side you want to stay far away from.

The one with the ATX, how did you get that little brake pedal?

My pedal in my 07 is really wide, yours looks little like the brake on a MTX

·
Godspeeding
2,008 Posts
Thats how you have to park unless you want door dings from the other idiots who dont care about their car.

You know your buddy wont slam their door into yours but its the idiots on the other side you want to stay far away from.

Those are svt pedals by the looks of it.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Nailed it!

SVT pedal set. Tommy will comment and give you details, he owns the newer body.

'Krunk Blasted via TapaTalk for iPhone'

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Nailed it!

SVT pedal set. Tommy will comment and give you details, he owns the newer body.

'Krunk Blasted via TapaTalk for iPhone'

So you pulled the whole pedal from an SVT and then removed the whole bar and everything and replaced it with the smaller one?

·
So mote be it
8,961 Posts
So you pulled the whole pedal from an SVT and then removed the whole bar and everything and replaced it with the smaller one?
I've swapped to the SVT pedals and yes thats the process (assuming im reading that right.)

I bought mine locally on Craigslist for $25 or so iirc. Too cheap to pass up, bit of a pain to swap out (just a tight/awkward place to install)

To the OP/tommy, is the front windsheild tinted on that newer body focus?

·
Registered
31 Posts
What is the drop & size tire on the 07???
I'm running H&R Sports with 205/50s I want to go a lot wider the next set I get.

That's exactly what I did. I swapped the actual metal piece the arm attaches to. I had to shim the sensor so that the pedal would touch it and the brakes lights aren't always on.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I've swapped to the SVT pedals and yes thats the process (assuming im reading that right.)

I bought mine locally on Craigslist for $25 or so iirc. Too cheap to pass up, bit of a pain to swap out (just a tight/awkward place to install)

To the OP/tommy, is the front windsheild tinted on that newer body focus?
Yeah it is a little tight in there haha. Yep I'm running 30% all around and then 45% on the front.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts