Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a LOT of us have been there......ripping stuff off the car making way for new stuff. And we took picts. So, post them up...

I wanna see pistons visible, manifolds off, engines yanked, Turbo's going in, S/C installed, all kinds of WTF going on in the engine bay....

Here's mine when I did the PWSC install at it's WORST look ever....engine just hanging there......[hihi]

I know you got 'em so post them up......03Orange, Tom, and Bill, I know you got picts of this stuff......lol...

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
haha poor engine, at that moment. I bet now its a beast!

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
Not Focus related, but its been "under construction" for a while now! [?|]

Fresh 455 with a bunch of goodies

And the old 350

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I have pics in my gallery of when it was getting torn down to put cams in when we were NA.

Would that count cause they are like 4 years old. LOL.

·
Focus "Sleeper"
1,619 Posts
I wish I knew how to get the pics off my phone. I got some good ones of when I was doing the cams.

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
I know a LOT of us have been there......ripping stuff off the car making way for new stuff. And we took picts. So, post them up...

I wanna see pistons visible, manifolds off, engines yanked, Turbo's going in, S/C installed, all kinds of WTF going on in the engine bay....

Here's mine when I did the PWSC install at it's WORST look ever....engine just hanging there......[hihi]

I know you got 'em so post them up......03Orange, Tom, and Bill, I know you got picts of this stuff......lol...

WTF i have the same stain/burn on my valve cover and i absolutly hate it!!!!!!!

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
Installing the new clutch and starting the turbo build on the zx3. Tranny out and scattered all over the floor. Misc. focus parts everywhere.

·
Dumbledore dies?!?!
3,123 Posts

Been under construction for a month now. Was a diesel, swapped a diesel motor into it and the starter knuckles broke, so I pulled the engine again, and hopefully going to buy a 350 tomorrow.

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nice job....lol

yeah, any engines, preferably a focus, but others are cool too...

the marks on the cover are from the damn throttle cable and cruise cable laying on the cover...hate that shit!!!

·
Registered
649 Posts
I have some but not of the Fofo its of the Integra everything is out of that thing.
Here some quickies:

And why it was pulled:

Ill get some of the new Engine tomorrow.

Andrew

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
^oh wow, that sucks

·
Fins Up!
4,843 Posts
as it was when i bought it (except it didnt have the header)

as it is now (still not finished)

some of the process

still very far from finished

1 - 12 of 12 Posts