Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well... I think the day is finally upon me. Im thinking of selling my beloved Falken Torque 5 rims. They have been great to me, but I am about to move to a bigger city and am fearing that instead of spending my income on what I want, itll be on replacing what I lost (if ya know what I mean). So I am thinking of downsizing to a 17. Most likely the Dark Argents. They seem to have a great look to them and I think they are lighter. My question is will I notice much of a difference? Like ride quality, noise, accel., handling... Any input would be greatly appreciated guys! [:D]

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Most likely all 4 tires and wheels, mounted for about 600 or so. Not too sure as of yet. They have about 5k miles on em, all street driven, not but about 30 highway miles or so.

·
Registered
329 Posts
well keep me posted because i am thinkin of buying new rims and i like the look of those on a silver focus

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No problem, they go for about 938 for tires and wheels from Edge Racing. Thats where I got mine.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They ride surprisingly well, I have had no problems at all. I have an Eibach Sportline system on mine which lowers her about 2.5 inches and it still rides well. I cant say too much however because I left the stock shocks in it so the ride in my car isnt as well as my friends, but either way it works great for me. They handle INCREDIBLY well and have great footing.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A little, but only if I hit a huge dip or something

1 - 9 of 9 Posts