Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pics to come on my day off this Friday

I have an 08 5 Spd Coupe Focus with 140k
I purchased a turbo on here around 1.5 years ago and never got around to installing it. It was a used kit but is in excellent shape. I regret that i will not be able to install it . too much going on.

it Has everything with some extra clamps that came with it"I will post a full Photo and Listing once I'm off work this week. Also i have the SCTX4 thats running toms tune with some headers on my current car. Just trying to throw this out here too see if anyone is interested,

On the Side I also have the OEM version of FSwerks's clutch and the lightweight flywheel that is un-used and its not doing me any good sitting on my living room table

Really I'm not looking to get paid here so I'm open to all offer and trades, If someone has a good daily d that's an auto" 5 Spd in the city was not a good idea " I would be willing to trade the whole kit and the 5 speed for a decent commuter car

·
Registered
42 Posts
Can I see some pics? might be interested in buying the turbo kit. already have an SCT x4 though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Pics to come on my day off this Friday

I have an 08 5 Spd Coupe Focus with 140k
I purchased a turbo on here around 1.5 years ago and never got around to installing it. It was a used kit but is in excellent shape. I regret that i will not be able to install it . too much going on.

it Has everything with some extra clamps that came with it"I will post a full Photo and Listing once I'm off work this week. Also i have the SCTX4 thats running toms tune with some headers on my current car. Just trying to throw this out here too see if anyone is interested,

On the Side I also have the OEM version of FSwerks's clutch and the lightweight flywheel that is un-used and its not doing me any good sitting on my living room table

Really I'm not looking to get paid here so I'm open to all offer and trades, If someone has a good daily d that's an auto" 5 Spd in the city was not a good idea " I would be willing to trade the whole kit and the 5 speed for a decent commuter car
Im guessing this kit is for a 2.0 duratec. Got a parts list?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

·
So mote be it
8,905 Posts
Please update the first post with the following or this thread will get deleted:
Focus Fanatics - Member Rules

2) Required Information:

a. Your Item Description
b. Your Location
c. Your Asking Price
d. Any Related Photos (Optional)
e. Person placing ad
f. Contact Information

3) No Bidding, Feelers, or Silent Auctions:
As stated in Rule #2, all pricing information must be clearly written within the description. As such, we do not allow silent biddings, feelers, and/or auctions. All violating posts with be deleted without warning. Failure to adhere to the rules will forfeit your posting privileges inside the Buy-Sell-Trade forum.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I am very sorry about the delay.. Its been a trip the last month or so for me,

Price "open to any Offers or vehicle Trade"

Items officially for sale or trade
"2008 Ford focus S 5 Speed with 143k . I Can go over all the details for that over a call or text "PM for Cell"

"FsWerks Stage 2 Turbo kit"

I will try to list it all off here Whats for Grabs In the kit
Used Wideband 02 "Gauge Pod is Included Just have to Snake out the wiring and Add a picture"
Turbo itself
inter-cooler
Plumping and the connectors and straps
42lb Injectors
Instructions from Fswerks Printed out

Whats in the pictures is what I'm selling as either a whole kit or a trade, I think minus the tune and a few things here and there its almost everything that would be needed to boost.

I would trade the Tuned focus I have and all the turbo stuff for a decent Daily Driver or sell the parts I have on the side as a whole kit. Would really prefer pickup just to be able to offload all of it in a quick manor "Otherwise Buyer pays Shipping"

My location is Pittsburgh PA 15120

I can be contacted at [email protected] or at my cell "PM me for my Cell"

here is my OneDrive Link for all related photos since i do not know how to link photos yet
https://1drv.ms/a/s!AtHmpUvOCyglka0Kj7mwe0cCkB_crQ

"XXX-On the side in the Pictures is a Free F2 Race header and 2 Flex pipes , One used Flex pipe One new flex Pipe. Available for Pickup Only if someone In the Area Wants them-XXX" " Spare Race Header and Flex's Taken By a Member 12-9-17"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts