Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my Focus to make way for a Fiesta ST. It's an '03, I'm the 2nd owner. 89 year old lady was first and only used it for shopping, hence the 22,000 miles on the clock when I bought it. Only has 56,000 now. Interior is like new, I don't think anyone has ever sat in the rear seats. I put new Tokicos on all round, H & R lowering springs, new brakes all round, 17" black and red rims with tyres, cat back stainless steel exhaust from FSWerks, tints all round, new projector headlights and new clutch about 6 weeks ago. A/c overhauled about a month ago. Car is fast! Great paintwork. Looking for $5,000. I'm in Los Angeles. Feel free to ask any questions.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not very technically minded but I'll try and get some to my email and see if that works. The whole car is in excellent condition and needs to go as I bought a Fiesta ST. If I can get them to my email, I'll let you know and we can go from there.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,111 Posts
Why didn't you go with a trade in value + cash for the fiesta?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got stung when I traded in my '96 Golf for the Dodge Ram truck I used to have . They only offered me $1,000 when I could have got $3,000 for it selling privately. Will never do a trade with a dealer ever again.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
By the way guys, the Focus' new owner is going to take off the stainless cat back exhaust (she's a lady) so it up for grabs @ $299. I paid nearly $400 for it. You pick up. I'm in LA. It's in perfect condition.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Oh wait, sorry Pete. I got your name mixed up with someone else who sent me a PM. I didn't send one to you :(. Sorry dude. Grats again on the sale though! You gonna get a ST or somethin next?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No, I still have the car. She says it's too loud for her! Still up for grabs with the cat back system thrown in. $4,000.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts