Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the 2012 Focus Titanium. Original Radio is the 10 speaker Sony/Sync 2 system with Sub Woofer and Amp!.

I Bought a Seicane H7605M

I put it in and some plugs are ignored some not converted. I have no sound other issues!
Attachment #5 and 0 (1st and 2nd Pic) Is the large plug from the 8" monitor screen. not used?

Attachment #7 (3rd Pic)I believe this USB connects Sync to system no adapter and currently unplugged

Attachment #2 and 8 (4th and 5th Pic) Cars Antenna plug no adapter to old style Motorola plug

Attachment #4 (6th Pic) is plug for Flasher and Door Locks and there is no where to plug it in Flasher/Doors Locks did not work

Attachment #1 (7th) is old plug for old volume/Tuner which is not available to new radio yet its plug still plugs in?

Attachment #3 (8th Pic)shows old front face Panel take note there is no plug in for cable #4 on new radio yet there is a plug for spinner on this picture no longer used yet there is a plug in #1!

I like this radio's look and functions I really would like to keep it if I can work this out!

Their Customer service said this after finding out I have an Amplifier
"Please connect the amp wire to your car's amp wire first". There is an Amp wire on new head unit but were do I splice it in?
Radio 6.jpg Radio 0.jpg Radio 7.jpg Radio 2 .jpg Radio 8.png Radio 4.jpg Radio 1.jpg Radio 3.jpg
Help me please!
Bob

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same radio and have never gotten the unit to fully work. The reverse camera never worked, the steering wheel controls did, then stopped, the bluetooth was moody (sometimes yes, sometimes no), random reboots, and it progressively began to run slower and slower. I WANTED to like it and liked the look, but the quality is terrible. I used it for a month and then pulled it, replacing it with the original radio. I tried to return it and they wouldn't honor their own own policy. Their customer service was non-existant.

I know this doesn't help, but maybe someone else will read this and beware. As far as solutions, I am exploring a DIY Android solution, or more likely mounting an 8" tablet with a ProClip charging mount. I need to do a lot more research.

Sorry for the frustration you're dealing with.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the same radio and have never gotten the unit to fully work. The reverse camera never worked, the steering wheel controls did, then stopped, the bluetooth was moody (sometimes yes, sometimes no), random reboots, and it progressively began to run slower and slower. I WANTED to like it and liked the look, but the quality is terrible. I used it for a month and then pulled it, replacing it with the original radio. I tried to return it and they wouldn't honor their own own policy. Their customer service was non-existant.

I know this doesn't help, but maybe someone else will read this and beware. As far as solutions, I am exploring a DIY Android solution, or more likely mounting an 8" tablet with a ProClip charging mount. I need to do a lot more research.

Sorry for the frustration you're dealing with.
I have returned it abd thankfully I purchased it through PayPal as it took two months to get the refund! To bad as that was my second Tesla style radio it would have been cool to see it work!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts