Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I HATE giant ricer wings that aren't even functional that look like somebody put a park bench on the back of their car, BUT I do want to put something that looks a little more custom than just the stock spoiler. Any ideas of something that will look clean and not too flashy.

·
Registered
189 Posts
How about the one Ford sells for the Street Appearance Package? Sorry, I do not have have a picture of it. I have been toying with getting it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
David1954 said:
How about the one Ford sells for the Street Appearance Package? Sorry, I do not have have a picture of it. I have been toying with getting it.
Amazingly over priced and I work for Ford!Anyways, if you're looking for something a little more custom you don't want to use a factory, yes an option, but never the less a factory option IMO. I have been pretty unsuccessful myslef in this quest.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Even though, it is still one of the better looking spoilers out there!!

·
Registered
557 Posts
I like both the Thruster and the MiniMe from WW.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
i like the thruster one. but i wouldn't pay for the SAP one if it didn't come on the car. dealers are always over-priced when it comes to parts.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I've been looking for a spoiler for my car for a while but it seems like the SAP is my only option for my 05. Are the mounts different than the pre 05 models? If they arent then I most likely will get the Thruster wing.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Many spoilers are generic. Most of those are also pretty ricey, though...

I'm a fan of the Wings West spoilers, especially the one that's just like the stock one but taller. When I look at my car with Hella headlights and all on the front end, it just feels out of balance with such a low profile spoiler.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very true, I like that one as well but it reminds me too much of an SRT4...and I'm not too fond of neons....The thruster is sleak and clean and not too ricey...almost has a NASCAR feel too it

·
Registered
176 Posts
The MiniMe isn't too bad. Personally, I like the no spoiler look on Foci and Mustangs, especially lowered ones. If you had a Pitch Black 05 I'd trade you my decklid [;)]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts