• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Made In The USA
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the three logos
These were put together after all the ideas from the revolution members. Image will be large enough to fit the triangle window behind the rear door.

FocusVet will keep track of all votes and asks that this-ONLY BE OPEN TO SEDAN REVOLUTION MEMBERS(for voting)
But comments are welcome from everyone!!

The poles will close on SUNDAY FEB. 18th '07, FocusVet will post a winner by next Tuesday.

Decal 1

Decal 2

Decal 3

·
AKA Fast_Focus
6,089 Posts
#2 FTMFW!!!! I really like the original design... remember I am gonna try and get a banner made to show yall what im thinkin of... if it doesnt look good then I lost like $10... big deal... lol

·
Registered
481 Posts
I vote for #2, because I dont like the wheel arch on 1 or 3. I actually liked my version better than any of those...........
I would take #3 and make the font large enough to eliminate the fender arch.

SO I VOTE #3

P.S
I have a Newb question. What is and how does one join "sedan revolution"?

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
the..."group" for those of us that own and like/love our sedans. Kind of in response to the "sedan hater" group out there...though assonantly speaking, "hatch hater" would have worked better.

Oh and join by pming FocusVet or just saying you want to join right here.

and COME ON #3...to me the font on #1 and #2 looks...gangsta? What do I know...

·
Jetsetter
6,650 Posts
i like both 2 and 3 i think if you got rid of the fender arch in 3 and streched out the words in 3 i would go with 3 but for now 2.

any idea what the cost will be for these?

·
Registered
108 Posts
No Decals Will Run In The Neighborhood Of 10-30 Dollars Depending Om The Qty. Guess I Am Lucky Though I Get All Mine For Free :0) My Buddy Owns A Graphic Shop And Just Made Me Up Some Small White Svt Decals To Go On My Brake Calipers For My Drum To Disc Conversion Awesome!!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts