Focus Fanatics Forum banner

81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Well, I've met my post quota. Now I guess I need to wait another week or so for my 30 day requirement to be an official member.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I'd like to request a membership. '15 tectonic SE

·
Registered
216 Posts
Please accept this post as my official request for membership into SR....Please?? [twothumbs]

·
Vive Les Revolucion!
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
You got it! Ill get you a number tonight, once im back home...

·
Vive Les Revolucion!
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Alright, so, since apparently, im REALLY forgetful, which isnt a good thing, I finally remembered to add Blkridr and also CjConley!

BlkRidr! im seriously sorry about the delay... life just got in the way! You are number #322

CjConley! You are #323

·
Vive Les Revolucion!
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Hey mikey!

There is a 50post minimum before a number is issued, but if you stay active, it'll just fly by!

Also keep in mind, that most threads in the off-topic section won't count towards your post count!

Sent from CSIS Beaver #253

·
Registered
518 Posts
Hey mikey!

There is a 50post minimum before a number is issued, but if you stay active, it'll just fly by!

Also keep in mind, that most threads in the off-topic section won't count towards your post count!

Sent from CSIS Beaver #253
My bad Brian. I thought it was a 50 post or 30 day

I will work on that. Thank you

Mikey.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I'll join up. been in hatchbacks forever. still have my 00 zx3, but just got a 03 se/zts Frankenstein.

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
Hi Hatchie, welcome to the Cool side (grin).

Brian will get to a number to make it official, drop into the Boredom thread to see if you want to stay around!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Hi Hatchie, welcome to the Cool side (grin).

Brian will get to a number to make it official, drop into the Boredom thread to see if you want to stay around!
I assume this was for me? if so, thanks for the acceptance. [wave]

Reactions: TheHumbleGeek

·
Vive Les Revolucion!
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
yup... im brian, aka, thehumblegeek... drop into the boredom thread and say hello! we don't bite generally... except on odd number days that end in 'y'....

Sent from CSIS surveillance beaver #238

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
I'll answer for our SR Membership guy Brian - you can stop into the Boredom thread to say Hi but membership will have to wait for a bit.

Post #91 just above here mentions some details again, and you can look at the first post of this thread for the exact details. 30 days & 50 posts minimum before you can get a membership number here.

All of our Club sections have similar rules, some longer, it just didn't make sense to revise a listing to include brand new members since many were excited to be here initially & gone before those stds. were met.

This group is pretty welcoming to new folks - happy to see them hang out for a bit as visitors. Only real purpose here is to hang out & chat, even if it's only a "Hi SR" to keep in touch some days.

81 - 99 of 99 Posts