Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen a Rear Window Spoiler for the Focus Sedan? I have been doing some looking around and haven't come across anything as of yet.

Thought it might add some length to the look of the Sedan.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, just a lot of R&D on my part. I was hoping to be lazy, but being the only one to have one might be worth the effort.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
id just buy a ew one from ford and hack it up..cant be more than $20 lol jk. id like to see this done myself. goodluck to ya

·
Fistpumping = 5whp
2,158 Posts
Only thing I have seen are the little shark fins to make it look like an EVO on ebay.

·
Registered
16 Posts
i want one of the 09's for my car too. maybe if i could measure one on the local ford lot. The only thing I wont be able to tell is if the 09 and the 00-04 has the sae radius of rear window.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didnt realize the 09 had one....I may have to make a trip to the dealership with my camera and measuring tape.

Only thing I have seen are the little shark fins to make it look like an EVO on ebay.
HA! I was just looking at those...I am on the fence. I like the look but I am not sure if it will make my car look like an EVO wanna be. Here is the site that I found for them 10 for $20.00

http://www.sigmaautomotive.com/performance/vortekz/vortekz.php

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
sorry, i think rear windows spoilers on the focus are ugly. If anything, i would do the evo fins.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No worries, I was wondering what it would look like. Where have you seen one?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts