Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick Q: Any sedan owners out there, especially LX owners, did yout car have an LX badge on the back. Mine didn't and I'm curious as to why. I know when I got my car, it was the last 2004 on the lot. Idiots at the dealership had been raping it for months, shift knob, radio knob, owners manual.....think they took that too? Anybody know where I could get one cheap?

Nick

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Mine did and I removed it and the focus badge it looked so much better.

There is no way they could have taken it to be reused b/c once its on a car its on and if removed it will not stick the same.

I see a lot of foci without a badge and dont know why.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Mine is an Lx, and mine didnt come with an Lx badge either. I always wondered why also, because my friend's neighbor has a focus LX, and it has an Lx badge. It didnt bother me to not have one though, because thats just one more badge I didnt have to take off when I debadged my trunk. I like how the trunk looks with no badges on it. It gives the back end a much cleaner look.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
my wifes se didn't havr one either

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
strange, I guess I'm just the unlucky one (or lucky one the way some see it). I don't mind badges either way. I never cared before, but I saw someone of FJ who painted his badges black, and it looked great. It just so happens that my car is silver and black themed, inside and out. I was planning on trying it with mine, and having both badges would create more contrast on the rear. Not sure if I want to go through the hassle of tracking one down though, it is a small matter. Maybe if the junkyards have one, it may be worth it.

Nick

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
my 02 lx didn't come with one but I added a 96 windstar lx badge woot spi pride in the hizzy for chizzy my dizzzy wazzy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts