Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post pictures of your sedan, and give me some idea of what to do.

·
Registered
875 Posts
SVT sideskirts, window tint, factory spoiler, Eibach Pro Kit Suspension, and some nice black/gunmetal rims with a polished lip would look amazing on your Sedan.

That, or you could get the Ford Ground Effects kit from eBay. Someone sells sets all the time on there for sedans, primed and ready.

Another awesome addition would be the Halo projectors on eBay that look like SVT HID's. If you had those in black, the front would look hot. Since they have turn signals built-in, you could top it all off with a Euro grille.

·
Registered
387 Posts
MK headlights look great with the euro grills. Check out my gallery.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Get some glow....

Dress up the interior....

What are your goals? Are you looking for interior/exterior ideas? Show/go ideas?

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,104 Posts

I have some show with more go [thumb]

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CrazyMatt said:
Get some glow....

Dress up the interior....

What are your goals? Are you looking for interior/exterior ideas? Show/go ideas?
I'm not so sure of my goals yet, the last cra i modded i took the cheap way out on everything and it cae out horrible. this time i have an almost new car to work on and i don't want to ruin it. I'm looking for decent go and classy show. I don't have a strong background with engine work so all my go will be bolt on. I just bought the injen SRI, I plan on- shorty headers some cat back maybe borla, and to top it off a bigger TB if I have the cash at the end of the summer.

as for the show... I want classy yet sporty. I can't afford shinny dubs and I don't want a ricer. so I'm not sure what to do. I want it dropped but not slammed. I like the look of a stock BMW how the tires fit perfectly with the wheel wells. I want something to dress up the rear bumper the exhuast looks silly sitting there all alone.

T-V said:
SVT sideskirts, window tint, factory spoiler, Eibach Pro Kit Suspension, and some nice black/gunmetal rims with a polished lip would look amazing on your Sedan.

That, or you could get the Ford Ground Effects kit from eBay. Someone sells sets all the time on there for sedans, primed and ready.

Another awesome addition would be the Halo projectors on eBay that look like SVT HID's. If you had those in black, the front would look hot. Since they have turn signals built-in, you could top it all off with a Euro grille.
Whats the diff between SVT side skirts???

Tint I'll get when I go back to school since its half the price in Hartford than it is at home in Boston.

As for the spoiler... well I don't know how I feel about that. It's kind of useless having front wheel drive, and the factory style isn't appealing to me. If there was an M3 style spoiler I would get it. I bought a cheap ebay one for my last car and it was this cheap bendable plastic that was taped on, PUKE! Maybe I'll find some measurements and try to fit one on from some other car.

Rims- I had gunmetal rims with a chrome lip on my old car, I wasn't feeling it too much, and I don't like the look of black. Maybe I just havnt found the right ones yet... I don't want too much of the brake showing, so I want some real chunky rims. I really like the look of the rims that are really deep, but I havn't found a single pair to fit my car yet...

and finally the headlights have to go, I need ones with indicators on them, but I want angel eyes too. I'm not so sure I want cheap ebay ones though, unless someone give me the ok on them. the mach headlights dont have angel eyes right? I don;t like the look of the hella lights either... geez why am i so picky.

thanks for all the suggestions... feedback?

·
Registered
758 Posts
It don't sound like my suggestions could help ya much. By what I read, out tastes are too different. Sorry, I would help, but I think our opinions would clash.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
pheonix I'm digging your matching grille that looks pritty good I might consider that.

and air drummer I like your rims alot, do you have a close up I'm curious what those nubbies are

·
Registered
279 Posts
Here's a closer pic I took yesterday. I have one a little closer when I had these on the other focus, I can upload it if you want to see. BTW, They are 17" Kazera KZ-S's.

·
Registered
210 Posts
SVT front, Euro grill (early style), InPro mk1 headlights, sportmax 786 wheels(painted black with red pearl), no drop but low enough for me, maybe svt suspension and skirts someday. Another thing I like is the wings west rear bumper lip.

·
Registered
557 Posts
HEY!

Sorry I dont know how to post pics? can anyone help??

anyways here is my photobucket of my sedan. I ll have more pics up tomorro with the same kit as Pheonix on it.

Currently it has...clear corners, eibach prokit, volant, svt rims, tint, FS UDP, MBRP catback, and the rain guards.

http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f199/FocusBoy949/?sc=3

·
Jetsetter
6,651 Posts
Deff do some TINT! mines 35%

and i really like the clear lenses in the front and sides

and some neons inside

just keep it clean and it will turn out great, good luck [thumb]

·
Jetsetter
6,651 Posts
Re: HEY!

FocusBoy949 said:
Sorry I dont know how to post pics? can anyone help??

anyways here is my photobucket of my sedan. I ll have more pics up tomorro with the same kit as Pheonix on it.

Currently it has...clear corners, eibach prokit, volant, svt rims, tint, FS UDP, MBRP catback, and the rain guards.

http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f199/FocusBoy949/?sc=3
when uploading photos, look at the avilable links at under the pics and the bottom one is "Img" just copy and paste

like this for yours

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
focus man- i like your car alot, how did you get the interior lights white? did you have to use nail polish remover?

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
robot voice *must obtain MK1's*

where can i find these?

they arent the angel eyes i want but i could do a mean hid kit on them get them hella bright.

and i like the svt front end it's probly easier than tryint to track down an RS front bumper.

but it makes the grille look like it dsoesnt fit right and the two diffrent meshes ;looks fine from a glance.

dont get me wrong you have a great looking car and i'm by all means jealous, but that crille set me off.

i found a nice metal mesh grill on ebay paint that plab it would look dope, no badge and its thicker so it should fill in that space, ill rty and get you a link.

focus boy- i like hat you did with your side moldings... too bad the SPI is nothing to advertise on my modlings, haha. I was thinking a 2.0 like the the mazda 3 has a 2.3 logo there, but that might not look so good. i want a clean almost stock look and that might be a little over the top on my ride. but with your zetec you worked that out great and nice typography, (great choice of font). you even pulled off the granpa deflectors too you have a hot ride.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts