Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been a while since I've been on here or payed any attention to the focus, but I've got a good reason. I built this thing for my senior design project for college and finally finished it up last month and graduated, so now its time to turn back to the focus. Heres a couple pictures of it with a few details, let me know if yall wanna see some more, don't wanna take up too much space on here.

351 Cleveland ~400hp with ford AOD tranny
Jaguar IRS
Yes that is a tractor grille and steering wheel and john deere tractor seats

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
haha that thing is awesome. I have three model T's and im trying to put together one good one. its a "project"

·
Registered
406 Posts
thats bad as hell i like the mini keg on the front...some custom white pin stripes and its set

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
What is that? Mech. Eng bachelors?
COngrats either way n nice classic ride
Rich

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, mechanical engineering, now comes the fun part of trying to find a job....[bash]

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
hahaha thats mint....hopefully ur outa rat rod mode when u get back to the focus, leave the tractor grilles and such on that thing lol

·
Focus "Sleeper"
1,619 Posts
Does that second pic look funny to anyone else?

And I believe I speak for everyone on here when I say, WE WANT TO SEE MORE!!!! I personally want to see some long ass burnout marks, and some motor shots.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The damn thing won't do a burnout to save its life lol, its such a big tire in the back it just grips and slides the front. I guess i could pour some clorox on the ground and do it that way. Might hafta do that this weekend.

Built the chassis myself outta 3"x4" 1/8" rectangular tubing, one of my proffs said you could try to blow the thing up and it won't move.....i think hes right, bout blew my back out pickin it up.

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
hahaah that thing is amazing more pics and a sound clip of that engine

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
that thing is sweet, I love rat rods! And congrats at being at the final step in your bachlors, I have an associates in mechanical engeineering, and I really would love to finish with a bachlors, It's tough finding a job with only an associates.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
that thing is sweet, I love rat rods! And congrats at being at the final step in your bachlors, I have an associates in mechanical engeineering, and I really would love to finish with a bachlors, It's tough finding a job with only an associates.
Yeah, your tellin me. I've given up the job search and already reapplied to take a couple more courses. Whoever came up with classes like "Intro to transmissions" and "Automotive powertrain laboratory" are my heros!!

Sorry for the bad audio, but watch the body when it revs up....had too soft of springs on the back and was coilbinding the RR when it reved

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Nice!

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g awesome!

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
looks great! i am going into automotive engineering management and still got 2 years.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
great car!!
but where is the front suspension??

·
I AM DA FOCI FANATIC
3,715 Posts
I WANT TO SEE IT RUN!

Also I dont think your exhaust is loud enough

1 - 20 of 25 Posts