Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Are you looking for racing seats? If you are, Corbeau makes some nice ones. I know you can get them from www.focussport.com , and I'm sure there are other sites that sell them as well.

·
Registered
816 Posts
I don't have them, so I can't give you a direct opinion on quality, but I have heard many good things about corbeau. Another benefit of corbeau is that you can get a rail from them that bolts right in with no problems. There are plenty of other companies that make racing seats, and I'm sure that some of them can be bolted directly in also, but I can't think of where to get them online. Do a google search, I'm sure you'll find something.

·
Registered
489 Posts
i'm a little new to the whole replacing seat thing. I have 2 questions. Are they vehicle specific? can you adjust the height on them?

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
seats aren't vehicle-specific, but the bracket you buy to attach them to your car is. adj. hieght, sliders, lumbar, etc. all depends on the manufacturer of the seat. most of the racing seats i see don't having adj. height, though.

Mike

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
Do you want real race seats, or fake ones?

·
Registered
701 Posts
modacar is a ricer site.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Egz said:
Do you want real race seats, or fake ones?
doesn't matter. i'm not racing. I want to replace my seats because one of them is broken (the driver seat) and they are an arm and a leg to replace the stock ones. I think the fake ones would do fine, but what's the major difference?

S

·
0 Posts
knightriderzx3 said:
doesn't matter. i'm not racing. I want to replace my seats because one of them is broken (the driver seat) and they are an arm and a leg to replace the stock ones. I think the fake ones would do fine, but what's the major difference?
haha

comfort
safety
PRICE [:p]
safety

oh yeah, did I mention safety?

·
Registered
489 Posts
do they still slide forward enough to get people into the back or is it a pain in the ass?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts