Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched and didn't find anything related to my question other than the air bag sensor gel pack in the passenger seat. What I'd like to do is install nicer Ford seats...maybe from the 500 or Fusion or something (which either would have the weight sensing gel pack for the passenger airbag installed). My question is basically the same as the shift knob lol, anyone know what seats from other Ford models would fit? These Focus seats (even my stock leather ones) aren't as comfortable as I'd like. And are quite ugly...AND the driver's seat is quite worn. (the passenger seat is in perfect shape...it's like no one ever sat in it) Any help is appreciated

I searched for seats, installed seats, and fusion seat, with no luck.

P.S. Is it just me or is the ebrake in the WRONG place--right under the console. [?|]
P.P.S. Forgive my noobishness for Foci/Focuses, I'm a Nissan guy and could tell you about Nissans in my sleep--but the Ford Focus is all new to me. [:D]

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Have you tried either the regular SVT seats or the SVT Recaros?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jboylan said:
Have you tried either the regular SVT seats or the SVT Recaros?
I'd actually like more luxury than sport. SVT seats seem about as stiff as the seats in my car as-is. If I can't find any other Ford comfy seats that fit I'll throw the SVT seats in just to give some color to the interior. [thumb]

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
^^^hmmm try to see if you can get the ST seats, the leather ones with the gray suede inserst, those would look pretty good with your car.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
All it takes is fabrication, you can get just about anything to fit if you want, aside from making sure the seat dimensions fit the area.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
True. I was hoping someone here had some experience before I started my project. Just like the Escape auto shifter thread...I had no idea someone did it for me...that's kind of why I asked because you never know.

·
Registered
381 Posts
The SVT EAP seats might fit your criterion.....although they are hard to find, and can be expensive. They'll be a direct fit - no fabrication required...and they are heated leather seats with all the SVT airbags.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts