Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have seat covers? I have the 2014 silver focus SE base model -- no special gadgets outside of bluetooth. I noticed that the headrest doesn't come out so am not sure what seatcovers work for this car and that they look nice. Any tips?

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Does anyone have seat covers? I have the 2014 silver focus SE base model -- no special gadgets outside of bluetooth. I noticed that the headrest doesn't come out so am not sure what seatcovers work for this car and that they look nice. Any tips?
The headrest does come out. There are little pin holes on the side of the plastic on top of the seat. You need something to push it in.
I have seat covers on the front and back of both of my MK3 foci.

·
__________/\__
2,183 Posts
I was willing to pay several hundred dollars to get good fitting seat covers that didn't look all saggy and cheap. I stumbled upon these and believe it or not they are a perfect fit for the Focus SE seats. The tan also matched the stone interior in my car perfectly. They include headrest covers. The headrests in the Focus are removable but you do not have to remove them to install these seat covers.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0097ND7NI/ref=twister_B00DY1EMSS?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Amazon has one set listed as used for $8.71 in black for the entire set. It is probably a new return from somebody who found out they don't fit their car. 9 bucks for front/back seat covers is a steal.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0097ND7U6/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
What they said.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
I'll post some pics of mine tomorrow. I picked up mine at autozone for around 50 for front and back.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Night shots but I'll try to get some when it's sunny.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Front

Attachments

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Crap sorry they are sideways

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Lol nice pick up

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Moved to MkIII Interior Mods section

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Really well. I haven't had any problens with them. You Can See A Spill Stain On the cover in one of my photos. It didn't touch my seat.

·
Registered
29 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts