Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I have seen this discussed before , but are there aftermarket seat covers available for a 2001 Focus . Mine have a split on the outside of the bottom cushion a couple years after the car was new . I do have the seat air bags . Does the dealer still sell these ? Thanks

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Tell you what.....you probably can buy the single bottom cushion cover from a Ford dealer, but you'll be shocked by the price. Plus the color may not be a perfect match to the rest of the seat covers.

I'd suggest finding an auto-upholstery place, and have that single piece repaired. A local dealer would do the same thing.

The alternative is to buy an after-market set of covers. I have leather covers that were not damaged, but I didn't like the looks. So I bought a set of covers from Advance Auto that look pretty good. For the rear, I just use a big black utility mat that covers everything up, since I carry stuff back there.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Yes you can get factory covers from the dealership, and yes they ARE expensive. Get your vin, call the local dealer and tell them what cover you need, and they will get you the price. They need the vin to make sure they get the right fabric/color for your car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts