Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there were any meets in the Seal Beach, Huntington Beach, or Long Beach areas. Or where are the closest meets to them? Anyone else live near these areas?

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Welcome to the site Gunz2. There are meets or g2gs around the beaches sometimes. There is an Azusa Canyon Cruise coming up at the begging of the year. Check the other threads. Hope to see you at some of them.

·
Registered
170 Posts
hey if you're looking for someone around seal beach, we can have a 2 person meet. haha. i live in cypress and im in seal beach like everyday because my friends live there. i dont really see a lot of focuses around, most are from the inland empire.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I live in long beach, but i go to school in fullerton so im always in those areas in between =) WELCOME!

·
Registered
708 Posts
I live in Long Beach but go to school at Cal Poly Pomona,

IanMo, i've seen a silver focus around Cypress before, you been anywhere near the Chevron gas station on Moody St.?

I'd be down to do a meet in Seal Beach.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I live in Long Beach but go to school at Cal Poly Pomona,

IanMo, i've seen a silver focus around Cypress before, you been anywhere near the Chevron gas station on Moody St.?

I'd be down to do a meet in Seal Beach.
haha. yea thats probably me. i live like right next to chevron so i usually get my gas there.

·
Registered
95 Posts
let me kno when ur down. i'm always down for a beach trip. i roll by myself just to relax at the beach. so i wouldnt mind chillin for a meet!

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
I am down for cruising the beach!

let me know guys if you wana get a small cruise going.

·
Registered
708 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Right on, sounds like we have a good group to do a meet or cruise near the beaches. Gonna have to set somethin up for one of these weekends, maybe meet at one beach and cruise to another. I live in Seal beach but drive through Long Beach to work in Term. Island everyday. If you see a black SVT it might be me. What days are good for everyone to do meet or cruise?

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
is your car silver?

do you reside in those apartment complexes that have the parking under the building/under these wooden metal cover thingies? Basically around the perimeter of the building?

My friend lives off moody and park.

is this where you are?

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=33.829945,-118.045848&spn=0.004006,0.00707&z=18
wow how do you know where i live?! haha, thats kinda weird but oh well. yes my car is silver and has a roush bodykit. i think theres another silver focus in cypress with black rims but i haven't seen that guy since last year.

But yea I'm down for a beach meet. Like down pch and stuff.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I live in Huntington Beach. I hardly ever see any foci around here but fer sure ill meet up with you bro. I live right off the 405 and GoldenWest Street.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts